BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Melissa J.
Nashville, TN
Great product! Removed makeup easily and extremely gentle on skin. I actually noticed my face clearing up after beginning to use this product. It says you don’t have to rinse your face after using but I used the Garnier gentle cleanser and my face felt great!
Michelle L.
This is one of my new favorite face cleansers! It’s so affordable and it really works. Even on light makeup days, I use this to clean my skin, and I can tell from the cotton pad it gets everything — dust, dirt buildup from the day, and even old residual makeup (ugh). Highly recommend since you get such a large bottle for the price.
Brenda P.
Dublin, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this Micellar water!! It removes the eye makeup super easily and smoothly!! This was my first time using this product and I’m obsessed!! It’s super effective and doesn’t sting the eyes. I’m sure it’s safe to say this is way better then the Clinique one and it’s cheaper. I would totally recommend for the stubborn eye makeup.
Ijonique W.
New Orleans
I have used both the pink and blue topped Micellar cleansing water all in one, but I always repurchase the pink top because the blue is for waterproof makeup. I use it some times before I wash my face just to get a good clean and it does a good job of get most of your make up off before you wash. It has a soft scent and affordable!
Kim D.
Omaha, NE
I love Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! I use it after using a makeup wipe. It’s so cool seeing the cleansing water take off all the product left behind that the makeup wipe didn’t get. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft and looking great! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Meghan C.
Wade, NC
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It takes very little to remove a full face. Even on the daya i am makeup free, i use this to freshen up my face. I wash my face un the shower every night. I still use these after and all the dirt and oil i see left over is gross. I will probably never buy anything besides this again.
Kayla W.
If I could give this more stars, I would!! I use this daily. To cleanse and remove my makeup. I love this. It’s my go to. I suggest this to everyone. I have combination/sensitive skin and I never have any issues with this. I usually can find it at Walmart and the price is affordable.
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
Takes all the grimy stuff off my face and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I used this to remove my mascara as well and it came right off! Normally I have to scrub for a bit!
Nancy V.
I didn't know what to expect from this product and my hopes weren't extremely high. I do have to admit, I was completely wowed. The product impressively removed my water proof eye liner and eye shadow! I didn't have to rub hard at all and the best part??? Absolutely no burning like with regular eye makeup remover. Game changer!!
Brittney S.
I really enjoyed trying out this product. I was surprised that with one swipe of my cotton pad, my make up was completely off when using this micellar water. It was my first time trying micellar water so, I used this at night to cleanse my face. It left my skin feeling ultra soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.