BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jade C.
I have used this product for over a month now, I really like it for taking my facial makeup off however I do struggle to get my eye makeup off without if I’m wearing a lot of eye makeup. I also felt like it made my eyes sore when I had eventually taken my eye makeup off! From now on I have been using a specific eye remover alongside this for my face makeup, even though this product does say removes eye makeup.
Luisa V.
Bonita, CA
One of the best products of the last years. I tried different Micellar Waters but this one has the best cost-benefit relation, and I actually feel you get a lot of product for the price. Is not that good at removing heavy makeup like waterproof mascara or matte liquid lipsticks but it works really well with the rest of the face. I use it not only to remove makeup but just to clean and refresh my skin. Love it.
Kali C.
I was a bit skeptical at first, but after smoothing the product over my skin I was surprised at how fast and gently it took my makeup off. My skin felt very moisturized afterwards and it doesn’t leave an oily residue!
Julia M.
Gainsborough
Removes even waterproof makeup.
I wear a lot of waterproof mascara and this is the one that is capable of removing it. I think I’m in love. Not harsh on you’re face I would buy it again.
Miriam P.
Loved this product however over time discovered it was drying my face out. So changed to the honey version of this for dry skin and found this to be better and smell better. Pricey for how much you need to use daily.
Caitlin c.
Amazing at cleaning the skin and does not leave the skin greasy or harmed in any way like some cleansers it is fairly affordable and a great size for the money if you haven’t all ready you guys NEED to try this out 😫
Ignaura T.
This is the best thing ever for removing makeup. It gets rid of EVERYTHING. Doesn’t feel oily or heavy. I have very sensitive eyes and it’s not harsh on them. It says you don’t need to wash it of, some people do, but even when I use it for a quick face clean I rinse my face to remove the excess.
Gilda a.
I love this miscellar water. I have tried to many, simple, bioderma... and i have hated those two especially because they are supposed to be cult favorites but i did not see any resutas from them, they are gentle yes, but they don’t remove eye make up. This garnier one does everything, removes mascara, dirt make up in a swipe. I have purchased this do many times and in different sizes and i will continue to do so
Souna S.
lebanon
It managed to remove my foundation but the waterproof mascara didn't budge. But it is ok overall. My skin feels fresh after I use this but I preffer the one with argan oil. That one removes even the most stubborn make-up.
Tharmiha K.
 I previously used makeup wipes that were very harsh on my skin and left my skin feely dry and flaky. I then swore off makeup removing products and stuck to gentle cleansers. Hence, I was scared to use this product. Once I used it, I knew it was perfect. It's a gentle formula, but is strong enough to remove any makeup you have on. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Would definitely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.