BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kayleigh D.
Swansea
I used to use face wipes until I spoke to a beauty therapist who suggested this brand to use to take my make up off and cleanse my face. I now use this twice a day and it’s loveky, it’s improved my skin 100% is definitely buy it again and it’s so reasonably priced
Paola🌧☀️ M.
Portland
I absolute love this product. I was looking for a drug store and incredible makeup remover. And finally found it, not oily, and removes waterproof mascara, lipstick, foundation, everything! I totally recommend it, i am continue buying this product  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Lucy Jane C.
One of my fave products! Garnier Micellar cleansing water is brilliant on your skin and on your eyes, doesn't sting if it gets in your eyes either! I have normal skin with dry patches and I wouldn't use anything else. Great all-rounder for removing face and eye makeup.
Ieva P.
Vienna
I love this product and have been using it for a long time. It works very well as a makeup remover, for your face and for eye makeup. In addition to removing all makeup, this product is great for making adjustments to your makeup if you mess up. Since it's not oil-based, once it's dry, you can go ahead and do your makeup there like nothing ever happened. The bottle is big and it lasts a long time. Three months if you wear makeup every day, I'd say. Garnier never let me down. Will keep using this product.
pinkpanda R.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 It a really good and affordable micellar water. If you usually wear waterproof makeup I recommend you to use the blue one, but if you just wear regular makeup this will do the job.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I love this product I can feel as my skin feels clean again and refreshing, it has no annoying smell and the best of all is that you do not feel a paste in the face after using it. Many makeup products leave your face very oily and sometimes very uneasy. Micellar water has many benefits for the skin, do not hesitate to test it

Me encanta este producto puedo sentir como mi piel se siente limpia de nuevo y refrescante, no tiene ningun olor molesto y lo mejor de todo es que no sientes un pegoste en la cara luego de usarlo. Muchos productos para desmaquillar te dejan la cara muy aceitosa y a veces a muy incomodo. El agua micelar tiene muchos beneficios para la piel, no dudes en probarla
Manahel N.
Bad Honnef
I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it every single day whether I’ve been wearing make up or not. It’s one of the few cleansers out there that don’t make my eyes burn whenever I’m removing my eye makeup and it does the job very well! I have been re-purchasing this item for years now. The price is greaaat too!
Nimra 🇵.
Garnier Micellar Water: By far the best makeup remover/toner I have ever used, as I have used many different ones. It removes all of my makeup residue, even if I apply a tiny amount to a cotton pad. Removes all dirt & impurities, great for when you have applied a whole cake face for a special evening event/night out. Saves you the stress of not having energy to take all your makeup off, as it is really quick & easy to use.
Youstina A.
cairo
I like this garnier micellar water.The best makeup remover i've ever used.
t removes everything even waterproof makeup gentely and leaves my skin clean.
It's suitable  to the sensitive skin.
its affordable and its quality is very good .
i will buy it again and recommed it to others for sure
Valentina C.
The best miccelar water and makeup removing product I have ever tried . It removes ANY tipe of makeup very easily ,it does not irritate the skin ,and it doesn't leave it oily ,so it doesn't require rinsing after . It is just perfect,I can't find any flaw in this .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.