BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! It removes all types of make up very easily, without being too hard on your skin. I use it every day at night to remove my make up. I grab a cotton pad, wet the pad and put on my eyes first for a couple of seconds. After that, gently rub and all the make up will come out easily. I use 2-3 pads depending on how much make up I’m wearing. It leaves the skin soft, hydrated and clean. It has no smell (in my opinion) so that might be a plus. I totally recommend this product to anyone! You will not regret it.
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
This product is great! It removed all of my eye makeup and didn't leave a greasy smeared mess! I also use it after I cleanse my face as a toner before I moisturize. Definitely will buy!
Kirstyn S.
So glad I got the chance to try this product out!! I totally recommend it. It’s an easy way# to take your makeup off and it’s good for your skin. Plus it’s super cost efficient!! I was traveling this past weekend and brought it with me. Perfect size.
Amanda 👑.
syracuse
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute go to after I've taken my makeup off. It helps get everything off my face that I might have missed with just my face wash or makeup wipes.
Chloe S.
Fort Worth, TX
Excellent product! Cleans away excess makeup, even waterproof cosmetics. Leaves skin feeling clean and free of any residue. Would recommend to any makeup user
member-6c40e
Purchased at: Walmart
I love you his. This great on all skin types. You will never go wrong use this brand. It will get rid of all your eye makeup and it makes your skin nice and clean. I sometimes use this with my cleansing wipes.
Kennedi S.
Blacksburg, VA
Go to product to remove makeup. It always gets the job done and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or over sensitive. It’s a staple product in my makeup bag.
Mariah G.
Reedsburg, WI
Didn’t make my skin worse or better. Need to try a bit longer to see full results. Will be using at night as a toner and in the morning as toner, after cleansing my face! Skin has been most difficult being pregnant and normal stuff isn’t doing the trick anymore, so glad I received this to try out! This is just with one use after cleansing in the shower!
Hannah G.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to get my eye makeup off! Does a great job with taking off eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara!! Leaves my fave dewy and clean :)
Carly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Amazing. I get lash extensions so this is perfect for cleaning makeup off around my eyes without jeopardizing my lashes. Effective. I only purchase this make up remover. Highly recommend especially if you have lash extensions and will purchase again!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.