BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lucy C.
A game changer. Clear, water-like product that effectively cleanses and refreshes skin without irritating, stripping or stinging. Brings off most types of makeup with ease. Handy bottle design and lasts ages! Again another staple in my cleansing routine
Souhaila 👑.
I have a sensitive skin and also dry if i apply some bad product on my face it's get all red
I tried
And i love big things 4
Made for people who search for an effective and easy to use cleanser to remove make-up and clean your dry skin gently while moisturizing and soothing cleans and removes make-up, soothes and protects from dryness in one step without rinsing face, eyes and lips enriched with moisturizing glycerin
fernanda c.
garnie micellar water is one of garnie's products that surpassed me, that product that eliminates even that most powerful matte lipstick, I really liked the final result of the product even though I'm a bit afraid because I have an easy way to have water with micellar water. it helped me a lot, I just think that it should have a moisturizing compound, or that the texture was creamy promoting along with the makeup removal the moisturizing of the face, and thus could develop much more its quality, the product is great in power but precise offer a moisturizing foundation for the face.
Lauren S.
Nottinghamshire
I use this on a daily basis, it has no oils and makes my skin feel amazing. Sometimes I get very dry skin and one cotton pad of this and it all better. I mainly brought this because of me having lash extensions, but I will be buying this to soothe my face again and again even without my lashes.
Elizabeth E.
Mexico
El agua micelar de Garnier es, en mi opinión, u a de las mejores marcas de super para quitar el maquillaje y dejar una sensación agradable de limpieza en mi piel. Mi único pero es que no es tan poderoso con productos waterproof como el delineador o la máscara, en esos casos siempre es necesario un esfuerzo extra.
Fran F.
Dubai, Dubai Silicon Oasis
A miracle worker!! This is a healthier alternative to using make up wipes (which dry your face). The cleansing water not only removes all of the make up and dirt from your face but it leaves it hydrated and feeling fresh. I have bought this many times. I can never go without one.
The price is reasonable and can be found at most pharmacies and supermarkets. I also like to get cotton pads for makeup removal as it is soft on the skin when using it with the cleansing water.
Also, I find that it is really great for removing water proof eye makeup (which I struggle to remove a lot!!).
Tab R.
Leicestershire
I starting using this about 3 months ago and have never looked back! It removes my makeup effortlessly and thoroughly! Leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and super soft! Love it, wish I’d tried it sooner! I have sensitive skin and I have had no flare up at all from using it! Highly recommend!
Samantha O.
Brampton, ON
I am actually currently using this and it is part of my makeup removal routine (first time using it) this works extremely well at removing eye makeup without irritation or burning your eyes. I would def recommend! It is a great value and the bottle lasts a while so you get your money’s worth.
charley p.
hereford
Started using this micellar water about a year ago and haven’t looked back since. It removes all make up easily, and also removes dirt stuck in the pores! An absolute favorite of mine, although I do need to try out the other garnier micellar waters.
Leah C.
Treherne Road, Coventry
This product is light, not too greasy, and does the job. I wouldn't say it's hugely refreshing because I do feel the need to splash my face with cold water following my make up removal but for the price I can't complain. I also like that it comes in smaller bottles so you can travel with it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.