BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
A light makeup remover and gentle on the skin. The product does not have a strong odor, for those with sensitive noses! The product leaves your skin feeling fresh with no residual smell or product. As someone who wears light makeup, this product worked well! I can’t imagine how effective the cleansing water would be with the removal of a full-face of makeup. Nonetheless, this product works just fine as a step in the make-up removal process.
Brooke W.
Guyton, GA
I did receive this as a part of the influenster box for free, but even though it was complimentary I have to say I do like this product! I like that it was gentle, as my skin is sensitive and a lot of products irritate my skin. I would probably prefer the oil based one as I am more on the dry side , but other than that it was great!
Lindsey S.
Loved this cleansing water. Takes off all my makeup easily. Even water proof mascara. Small bottle that makes it easy to take with you. My face feels clean after using, doesn’t leave an oily feeling. Would definitely recommend!!
Jessica M.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love is to just cleanse my face or to just takeoff my make up it takes off the make up but literally one swipe and makes my washing process super easy leave the skin really soft and hydrated and gives it a give it a thumbs up
Kaurenn M.
Clifton, NJ
This makeup remover works like magic. I have tried other makeup removers and some are still hard to remove. This once is so convenient and easy to remove. I would buy this again and again and again.
Madisen F.
Blaine, WA
Seriously this stuff is SO GOOD!!! This takes off your makeup so well! It doesn’t claim to take off waterproof makeup, but it definitely took off my waterproof mascara! I seriously can’t believe how great this works! This was a first for me trying the garnier micellar cleansing water; and I LOVE it!!!
Shanna S.
Destin, FL
I honestly did not really like this product. It did not cut through my makeup, especially my eye makeup. I like balm and oil cleansers much better for makeup removal. It also seemed to really irritate my eyes when I used it for eye makeup removal. Unfortunately this product did not work out for me. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Katie L.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is just okay. It tends to dry out my skin. Also, I tend to wear heavy eye makeup and this does not do a good job at all. I prefer wipes because I can really get into the lash line and corners
Katie K.
After a long day wearing LOTS of long wear lipstick and waterproof mascara this cleansing water makes it so easy to take off! No harsh rubbing or anything! It’s amazing!
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: Target
It works... but this was the first micellar water I’ve tried and I’m not sure if I’m sold. It’s effective, but I felt like I needed to use 8 cotton pads before it wiped clean. It didn’t leave a bad residue or make me oily which was great. It’s good for when you come home late and don’t have the energy to physically wash your face if you know what I’m saying.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.