BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
This product works fantastic! Cleanses face with ease, without too much pressure! And a small amount goes a long ways! I will definitely be purchasing more of this!
Jacqueline F.
YALLLLL I LITERALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT THIS THE FIRST TIME AFTER I USED IT I LOVE THIS STUFF ITS GREAT DOESNT BURN AND WORKS ON MY SENSITIVE SKIN COULD I REALLY ASK FOR MORE? but really, do yourself a favor go buy it
Mackie R.
Oxnard, CA
I have used the Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier before and loved it! I was very happy to see I would be able to do an honest review on the product because it honestly a time saver. It will remove any type of makeup as it is very cleansing but also not harsh so it’s great for sensitive skin! Your skin will feel clean but not stripped of natural oils. There will be no trace of makeup so just a little moisturizer after and you’ll have a fresh canvas 😊💕
Vanessa M.
Denver City, TX
It’s amazing on the face & cleans out all the extra dirt clogged up in your pores after removing makeup. Leaves your face soft & not oily or greasy like it would a normal makeup remover would. Highly recommend it. My face is so sensitive & this did not irritate my face whatsoever.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
This took my stubborn mascara right off and left my face feeling clean and clear. It’s lightly scented and doesn’t burn or sting like some cleansers do. 10/10 recommend! It’s great stuff.
Alyson E.
COLUMBIA, MD
I wasn't super impressed with it. I honestly had to use a few wipes to get my eye makeup off, so I definitely prefer my go to: Precleanse.
Amanda p.
I received this product free from Influenster for review.
It takes off your makeup pretty well! Even with a lot of foundation on, it took it off without a fight. It's a good value for the product and I would recommend!
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
This cleansing water works so good for my combination skin and makes my face feel really clean afterwards and it doesn’t have a bad smell or anything I truly recommend!
Trinity R.
Ormond beach, FL
I really like the fact that this formula doesnt have a smell, it didnt burn or hurt my eyes at all. It was effective and easy to use, it didnt leave my skin sticky or slimy at all. 10/10
Tiffany C.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I love this!!!! This takes off makeup so easy! It’s very light and doesn’t leave your face sticky or irritated and is sensitive enough to use around your eyes! I highly recommend this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.