BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Victoria C.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Excelente me gusto esta agua micelar por que no contiene aceite y limpia muy bien los poros de la cara yo la uso para desmaquillarme
dorothy m.
Purchased at: Target
I love how easily make up comes off when I use this. It does not dry out the skin and leaves it feeling great, not greasy at all.
Lishe O.
Heber city
I really love this product. It cleans every bit of your makeup. I just get a cleaning rang and add some of thia cleansing water and bam! Just with 1 or 2 swipes your make up is off and you dont have to worry about left over makeup in your face.
melissa o.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product takes makeup off in seconds without being harsh on skin only thing I do not like it that Garnier tests on animals other than that I recommend.
Danielle M.
Groveland, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s just ok. I feel like I have to use SO much to get my makeup off. It takes a lot to also take off my mascara, and the raised the price. I would rather pay a little more for a better brand. I wouldn’t buy again
beautyinmyway b.
Purchased at: ULTA
I generally was enjoying using garnier products a long time ago and this peculiar one is the best to remove all your day makeup
Raynel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So gentle on my face and very easy to use. Cleared away all the leftover make up and dirt from my face. Left me feeling clean and soft. All and all great product!
Montana M.
Radford, VA
Absolutely love this product it has always been a go to of mine. It is very affordable and gets almost all of my makeup off the first try! The best product I have found for removing makeup from the drug store
Chi May D.
This did not take off any more makeup than straight water did. The waterproof formula works slightly better. Both sting my eyes when rinsing after.
Cheryl J.
Milford
What a versatile product! I use it for my face and in the shower which includes my hair. Gets the shampoos out and sets the stage for me to use shampoo and know that the base is clear of old shampoos. Love the product but do wish that there were more coupons around.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.