BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Daniela H.
Sugar Land, TX
The best cleansing water,it’s soft. Don’t give you allergies. No odors, they are animal cruelty free, it helps A LOT !!!! If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this product for all of you girls !!
Beth B.
Jamestown , NY
I have never used micellar water before until now and I got to say, I will be buying this product over and over! It is amazing! I have sensitive and dry skin. Since using this consistently for the past few weeks, my skin tone is more even and the redness is essentially gone! I use it at night before bed. This product also takes off my makeup so easily! I barely have to wipe and it’s gone! No scrubbing at all! I recommend this!
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I was SO excited to try this product when it came in my VoxBox. It’s one of those products I’ve been wanting to try, but just hadn’t yet. I had really high hopes, but ended up being a little disappointed. I used this in the evening to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. I ended up having to use several different cotton pads to feel like I really removed all my makeup. And it was much harder to remove my mascara (not waterproof) than I expected. I ended up still going back with a makeup remover wipe and face wash because I just didn’t feel like this got everything. I will probably stick to my usual makeup remover wipes over this and probably wouldn’t buy it again now that I’ve tried it.
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love garner skinactive miscellar cleans so happy influenster sent me a free sample. It's super gentle on the skin and a great make up remover.
Destiny C.
Spring Hill, FL
Garnier skinactivr micellar cleansing water is amazing! It removes makeup without leaving any oil and sticky stuff behind! I would recommend.
Savannah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far so good! I have extremely sensitive skin so I usually just stick to water and a face cloth but I think I found my new cleanser! I will definitely buy a new bottle once the sample bottle runs out!
£belin G.
Sebastian, TX
I love it! It really works wonders and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Very good and the design is cute. Affordable at your local target or walmart, great value. Go and buy it!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I liked this make remover but I think I will stick to my wipes. It does work nicely but leaves my skin feeling kind of oily and takes quite a bit of product to get everything removed.
Marissa M.
Arizona
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honeslty would use this product a millinion times more leaves your face looking clean and stunning! 5 🌟
Niiicolee M.
Savannah, GA
This is soo so light on my skin. My face feels so clean after - literally like washing my face with water but with so many more benefits as it actually cleanses my skin. Love it! Great for the mornings or before the gym to wipe off the makeup!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.