BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexis R.
Huntsville
Great product. It left my face super clean and removed all the excess oils. Usually many facial cleansers irritate my skin but this one was surprisingly very smooth
Dana B.
los Angeles
I really like this product. It does a great job of removing all of my make up without drying out my skin. It makes my face feel very fresh. I bought the small sample size to see if I liked it and will definitely be buying the large bottle. I prefer this over makeup remover wipes.
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really nice product. I am surprised to like something so much that is from a brand that I would normally look right over. The micellar water has a pleasant scent, feels good when applied, and removes makeup as advertised. The size of the product is gigantic. Would definitely repurchase.
Natalie C.
Murrieta , CA
I tried this product for free, I was excited because I had hear such great things about it. I used it once with a cotton pad to remove my makeup one night and the next morning I woke up with multiple new pimples. I didn’t use it again because I was afraid my skin would get worse.
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
Love This! I never knew I needed this staple item on my counter until now. I use a makeup wipe, and then this and it gets all the extra makeup off my face! Also, once I started using this, my acne cleared up a lot! I also use it just to cleanse my face even if I don't have makeup on.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg , MS
This is probably my favorite micellar cleansing water. It is so gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave any residue after cleansing my skin. Other micellar cleansing water tend to leave a greasy feeling afterwards but this one leaves my skin feeling clean. Definitely would recommend!
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
Ok i like this product but i have dry skin.. i was noticing when i was using this it would pull additional skin off then leave my face feeling greasy..! It felt like an extra film coated my face instead of absorbing into my face .! I didn’t like that.! It’s good for removing makeup though.!
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I love it! I think it’s effective and my face feels so clean afterwards. The packaging is simple but nice. I used a dry wash cloth to clean and I think it worked perfectly. I’m not convinced that I’d buy this over my usual face wash but it was a nice break to use the uprising cleansing water .
Desiree P.
Castle Rock
I think there are many other micellar water products out that are much better for the skin. This one always left me with a small breakout and irritated my eyes quite a bit. As comparison the micellar water made my Simple didn’t have either effect and removed my makeup perfectly.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I liked this product, but I definitely prefer the waterproof makeup remover better. This one got my makeup off but it seemed to take a little longer. Still a good product that did the job and left my skin feeling clean. It has a nice smell as well. Nothing too strong or fragrant.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.