BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Trenice C.
Decatur , GA
Purchased at: Target
I think the Gariner Micellar Water just isn’t for me! I tried the green cap since I have oily combo skin but that dried out my skin. I switched to this pink cap. The product still burned my eyes and was too harsh for the skin.
Jazmine G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this because it really gets all of my makeup off. It works best when using it with one of those little circle pads. It says it can be used alone to take off makeup but I always like to use face wash after anyways.
Erin B.
Simpsonville , SC
Obsessed with this product. It takes off makeup easily and removes excess dirt and oils from the skin without being too harsh. The packaging is nice and it's easy to use. I've used this product for several months and will continue to buy of this.
Ankita P.
Love micellar water. It does an amazing job at getting all my makeup off and leaving my skin clean. It helps makes the rest of my skin care routine a lot easier. Its super affordable and lasts a very long time.
Mari L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product, it left my face feeling nice, soft & super clean! I really enjoyed having this product but I’m not sure I’d buy it on my own, some of the ingredients worry me tho.
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
I use this micellar water everyday - can’t live without it! I use it to remove my eye makeup and it always takes it all off effortlessly and without feeling oily. It’s also very refreshing to use all over my face any time to day to feel clean and fresh.
robbi l.
usa
I I really like this product but for the price I was a little unsure but I bought it anyways thinking I would try it out and was overall impressed. I still think it's a little overpriced but overall it worked well.
olivia🌞 S.
Hiawatha, IA
dried out my skin:/ smelled a little off when i received it. dont really recommend. irritated my skin and turned it red. my mom who has mature skin. it worked well for. she liked it and i didnt like it because of the dryness
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Walgreens
There nothing like another layer of clean. It’s hint of PINK adds a touch of Femininity to my vanity. I purchase this Micellar Water always as a BOGO to be sure I never run out. Remover mascara and matte lipstick with very little effort.
Anna M.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using this right when it hit the market, and it has been a staple in my skin care routine for the past two years. I always use an eye make up remover for the leftover mascara and eyeliner that is left behind after a shower, but I noticed sometimes how oily my skin would feel afterwards with other make up removers. This Garnier Micellar water is super easy to get out of the bottle, shake it well and I apply it to a cotton pad and I honestly can just rest the cotton pad on my eye for a few seconds and everything is absorbed and off of my skin. Its so easy and doesn't sting or leave my face oily. I do love to use this when I am applying a matte lipstick and either make a mistake or am trying to take it off. It takes off even the most red stubborn lipstick in just a wipe or two. This does not make my skin break out and I do have very sensitive skin. I would recommend to anyone who is in the market for an easy makeup remover that leaves you refreshed and feeling clean.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.