BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
*Samanta* D.
I have no problem with this product. It removes my makeup well with cotton balls or cotton pads. Doesn't cause any irritation on my skin or around my eyes. It Does leave some sort of film afterwards, but I'd wash my face afterwards anyway, so that doesn't bother me. Seems like it does good for the price. Oh, I have combo/oily sensitive skin that's pretty smooth, but I am prone to the occasional breakout. I'm serious when it comes to makeup removal.
Daniela S.
Aguascalientes
My favorite micellar water ever, it it so soft with my eyes and really helps remove every single trace of make up from my face, plus I think it's one of the most affordable ones in the market and super durable, I'd totally recommend it to everyone.
Tina M.
The best skin cleanser in my opinion. This cleanser removes every trace of makeup from my face with ease and no oily residue to clog up my pores. It's very good value for money and I'd definitely buy this again. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Hind E.
Nottingham
Very good and versatile product. I’ve got the travel size which is very handy to take on a trip and it does work as a makeup remover and a novellare water to winds off residue makeup. It’s also very cheap here in the uk. I’ve got the mini size at £1
Joyce B.
Antwerp
It's not bad, but i don't get the hype around Micellar water. It does not remove all the dirt from my face, it also does not remove all the makeup from my face, basically it takes me a lot of cotton pads to get my face clean if i only use this. So usually i will first take my makeup off with my makeup eraser lookalike cloth, wash my face with my cleanser and then go over it with a cotton pad with some micellar water.
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I use this every day. I love my makeup wipes but always finish with this no matter what. It takes everything off....dirt,makeup, waterproof mascara, zinc sunscreen. You name it. It has a light clean scent and is very soft on my face. Very gentle and doesn’t make me break out or produce oil. I definitely recommend this to wash your face with.
joseline C.
Babahoyo
mi opinion de este producto es que es el mejor removedor de maquillaje que pueda existir, no me deja grumos, no me deja manchones, deja mi piel fresca y con una sensacion refrescante, el mejor removedor de maquillaje que he probado en toda mi vida
Meakin W.
kent
This cleansing water is brilliant , it removes make up with ease has no harsh chemicals in it and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft ....
It's safe for all skin types and textures and is very affordable ♥️
Adele H.
Denaby Main
This product is a must have in your beauty routine, it comes in different sizes and variations for everyone. It's great after been about all day and wanting to get your make up off quickly. It takes your makeup off so easily. My recommend way to use it is to get some tissue or cotton pads and put some of the micellar water on then swipe one pad all over the face then use 2 separate pads for each eye to remove eye makeup like mascara. Then wash off any remaining residue and moisturise
Laura D.
Really love this product. Helps to clean parts of the skin cleansers can't reach. I find using oily cleansers can promote acne but this really helps to stop it in its tracks. Leaves you with that fresh feeling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.