BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Beth F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product does a good job cleaning my face. I’ve switched my night time routine to include this micellar cleansing water.
Veronica O.
San Marcos, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like micellar water. It's fast and easy when you can't wash your face. I also like to use it when I do cleanse my face. It makes it feel extra clean. I love garnier products period!
Roselyn V.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: CVS
This micellar water felt really nice. No sting no dryness. It took off stubborn makeup and helped my skin feel refreshed. I like this one alot!
Kimberly R.
Salina , KS
This doesn’t do the best job at removing makeup on its own. I typically wash my face and get as much makeup off as possible and this is great for removing the residual makeup. My favorite thing to use this for is fixing eyeliner/eyeshadow/brows.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I always use garnier products to remove my makeup at the end up of the day but this one is so refreshing & leaves my skin soft & makeup free! I love it.
Vianey M.
wheatland ca
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product it works amazing on taking off make up and I recommended it for a lot of my friends and they all adore it as well I do recommend this product ordered percent and it’s not pricey at all
Shakeyma B.
Columbia, SC
I actually wasn't sure how often I would even use this since I work so much and never wear make up to work so I decided to use it just to clean my face in the morning and at night and I really like it. It's light on my face.
Steph K.
Normal , IL
One of my favorite new products I have received this year! Great quality for a great price and works amazing! No matter what it takes off everything! Definitely will be buying more!
Cassie T.
Lubbock, TX
I have tried all different types of face wash. As a busy mom I really really really LOVE this product. The face that it’s literally one step to a clean face makes me happy. I love being able to wipe my face with it and go! No need to rinse! After using the cleansing water my face feels fresh and it’s the dried out like when I use soap or other face washes. This is a product I will be buying over and over again!
Jacki T.
This is a holy grail product for me! This completely and safely takes off my makeup for the day, whether I have a full face or just a light layer, this product takes them right off. My face is left feeling clean, refreshed and soothed. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.