BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Madi G.
Granite City, IL
I was totally skeptical but this stuff is awesome! Like one swipe of it and all my eye makeup was wiped off! Plus it got stuff off my face that I don’t think regular face wash gets off! Love it!
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
I didn’t like the scent left in my skin in the beginning but it ended up fading away in about 10 minutes. My skin felt okay to the touch. Nothing special. It does the job but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who has dry skin.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
This did an amazing job at getting my makeup off as well as my liquid lipstick off. I like that there’s no residue left on my skin. I’m like a clean freak when it comes to my face so I always double cleanse and then tone and moisturize but I will add this to my first cleansing step. This would be a great travel item and if you had eyelash extensions this has no oily residue so I reckon you could use this with a q-tip to remove eye makeup. I don’t particularly like face wipes, I feel they are to rough on my face and eyes and they dry out fast. Great product. I would be this again but I gave it 4 instead of 5 because you have to buy other resources to then get your makeup off or cleanse your face.
Mayra E.
I love how easily it takes off my eye make up. It’s not harsh on the skin and didn’t irritate my eyes like some other makeup removers.
Gloria V.
Williamstown , NJ
Ever since I received this in my vox box I’ve been using it every day and I love it! I’ve always wanted to try micellar water so I was really happy to get it and finally try it! I use it after washing my face to get anything that might still be on there and I’ll even use it once through out the day just to feel refreshed. My skin can be sensitive to some things and I love that this isn’t harsh at all.
I’ll definitely be purchasing this on my own!
Kalyshmarie G.
New haven , CT
Love this product, took my makeup instaly, very effective product, will be buying more
Ashley R.
Birmingham, AL
I’m not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing terribly wrong with it, but I definitely don’t understand what all the hype is about. No better than any regular makeup remover, but it leaves my skin feeling odd. It almost feels like there’s a film of residue on my face; definitely not a clean feeling. It gets the job done, but does not leave my skin feeling good.
maddie💋 z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product! I received this through a vox box from Influenster and I was excited to try. I have the blue bottle already but I was curious to see the difference. Personally, I like the pink bottle better! It is very gentle on my skin and gets all the dirt and makeup off! I’m definitely getting the pink bottle once I run out of the blue one.
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Amazing product! With one wipe it took off my dark eyeshadow with ease and it doesn’t feel like its leaving harsh chemicals on your skin like other makeup removals. Definitely recommend this product you can find this anywhere honestly. The price is good as well.
Genesis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this micelles water to remove heavy makeup and I also love that it doesn’t dry out my skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.