BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Farzana💖 k.
This is sooo good it takes off all the makeup and on your face and it doesn't give you break outs. It is very good value for money and the packaging is so nice and pretty. I will be a repeatime user. I will definitely recccomend this product to others.
Grace M.
London
I can’t tell you how much I love this micellar water - so effective and at such a low price! It lasts for months and months and is a really good option to cleanse your skin. I would always use a proper cleanser that can be washed off as well to ensure a really clean face. I’ve used this religiously for 2 years and no expensive alternative comes close.
Lilly K.
Clovelly
I have mixed feeling about this product, it does take all the make up and leave your skin feeling very nice. I used it for about 2 months and was really loving it. after this period around my eyes started feeling tight and feeling a slight burning sensation. then I had a reaction in this area. So I stopped using it and would not using again. its a really great product but not for me.i have very sensitive skin.
eben l.
northwich
This micellar water removes my makeup easily and doesn't react with my skin. It comes out in quantities of however much you want and it doesnt leave any makeup on my face.
Also this water comes in a pocket sized version meaning I can carry it around in my bag invade I need it anywhere.
Great product and I am definitely willing to carry on using it x
Ravinder K.
Not only is this product great at removing makeup, it is also incredibly gentle and effective even for those who may have sensitive skin. Additionally, as the cleansing water is gentle, it doesn't result in skin irritations and it won't aggravate your skin further. The micellar cleansing water is gentle enough to be used on a daily basis to remove not only makeup but also to get rid of the daily oils and grime that can build up throughout the day. The micellar cleansing water has a light, fresh scent and leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed and clean. This is a great product to use to start off your skincare routine.
Kirsty G.
This is the only cleanser ive used for over a year now. It is excellent i find it hydrating and my skin definitely has improved since i started using it. I always buy the large bottle when its on offer. It does an excellent job removing all of my makeup. Last year i also got the mini bottle as stocking fillers for friends and family to usr
Rachel W.
ABERTILLERY, Gwent
Love this product. I use it every morning before applying my make up and every evening to take my make up off. After using it I use the "Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Botanical Toner with Aloe Vera Extract" and the pair work so well together to cleanse and then tone my skin! Recently went on holidays for a week and due to being restricted on how much I could take in the luggage I did not take either of these products and by the time I came home from holidays my skin was in awful condition and I really missed how refreshing these are to use in both the morning and at night. Will not go without them again. And a little goes a long way. Well worth the price too I got it on offer for £3 for a huge bottle, I use it every day and it's safe to say the bottle will be lasting me a while.
Ashley S.
London
My FAVOURITE micellar cleansing water EVER! I’ve tried so many different brand and they have brought me out in spots and pores and made my skin feel awful and sticky. This micellar water leaves a lovely finish on my face, removing all makeup and impurities and has me glowing for days! I love this micellar cleansing water and I use it everyday. The price is amazing for how much product you get.
D. J.
Gradignan
I LOVE that cleanser/makeup remover. It is one of my daily routine, the package is so nice and you can have so much side! it is really effective and takes off everything off my skin, really gentle and doesn’t leave a bad touch on your skin. I actually got my girlfriend to ditch her cleanser for that one as it’s really amazing !
Leah G.
Nelson, lancashire
This is pretty good at clearing dirt and makeup off your face. Is very gentle and doesn't have much of a smell so is good for sensitive skin. Definitely doesn't remove everything unless you work at it for a while but is good for a quick clean when you need it. Overall I think it's a pretty good gentle cleaner but it's nothing special.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.