BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
Personally, I just find miceller cleansing water unnecessary. I prefer to use a toner or witchhazel to clarify my skin, and makeup remover wipes to remove my stuck on makeup. Would’ve rather seen a toner from Garnier.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
I love this product because it removes my makeup great and doesn’t leave my skin harsh. It’s great for sensitive skin too, it gentle on the skin. When I tried it I was surprised 😯 because I thought it would leave my skin dry, but actually it made my face soft and didn’t have to use a moisturizer or was my face after using it..felt clean and refreshing.
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
I love this product so much! It’s so lightweight, non sticky and gets all my makeup off with ease. It’s good value and you don’t need a lot (I don’t wear a lot of makeup) it gets my mascara off and doesn’t make it flake.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I did get this product free to review and it now my new favorite ! I had to even go buy myself a big size one. I love how it take all the make up off and doesn’t break me out or make my eyes burn . This bottle doesn’t cost much at all only 7 bucks at target . Great on price .
Selena A.
I really like this all in one cleanser, I used it for a makeup remover, it's really similar to the Neutrogena wipes - that's what I normally use. Although it does smell better than the wipes and you do a lot less rubbing. I think I prefer it over the wipes. It leaves your skin fresh and clean and not oily/ greasy like some makeup removers. I definitely recommend it! 😊
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
This stuff is my favorite product to remove my make up! The commercial doesn’t lie, there really isn’t a need for harsh scrubbing!! It’s not oily, and doesn’t leave a residue. I would recommend to everyone who wears make up!
Amadalia M.
This is a great make up remover ! I actually only tried it because I got from influenster free to review and I actually like it . It’s super light weight and removes all your makeup with little to no effort 10/10 would recommend
Jessica P.
Russell, KY
I really liked this cleanser. It took all my makeup off in almost one swipe, very gentle on the skin. I will continue to use this product but I’m not sure as if yet if I will continue using it repurchase.
Elyse K.
Johns Island, SC
I love this product! This is my first time trying Garnier’s Micellar Water. I’ve used others in the past and they felt a little heavy. But this was very nice. My face was left soft, my stubborn eyeliner and mascara came off without pitching a fit, and it cleaned up what a name brand “we remove all makeup” face wipe left behind. I’ll definitely be recommending this to friends and will probably include it in college goodie packages for some of my past campers. I’ll be buying the full size bottle once this is gone.
Ana G.
Huntley, IL
I absolutely love this cleansing water! I use it literally every day. It helps get my makeup off while still cleansing and moisturizing. The best part is that it doesn’t dry out my skin. I will continue to use this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.