BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Claire A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product!! Works wonders removing makeup up!! After you use it your skin definitely feels clean and fresh!
Kylie G.
I love how easy it takes my eye makeup off. My eye makeup is probably something i fight with on the daily to get completely off. The Garnier Micellar water just melts it away. Thank you influenster ❤
Abigail D.
La Fayette, GA
Love love love this stuff!! Wasn’t sure how it was going to work but I’m glad I tried it!
arya r.
Jamaica, NY
Amazing. Gentle on my skin while removing every bit of makeup. One cotton pad soaked in this does the job.
Bri A.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite makeup remover ever! It lasts forever and it doesn’t make my eyes hurt after using it. Super gentle. Although it says no need to wash off. I always rinse. Great stuff
GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER, is an all-in-one makeup remover that harnesses the active cleansing principle of micells to capture and remove excess sebum, impurities & makeup without the need for rubbing.The the face, eyes and lips while moisturizing the skin, providing a refreshed and nourished complexion.Now the question is How it worked for me? surely admitted) & it does not irritate my eyes at all.Removes all my eye makeup so effortlessly.I just love this about micellar water.Without any doubt its a magicwater for me.I use two cotton squares, lay it on top of my eyes, wait for 10 secs & then wipe downwards.Then i turn them around & put them on top of my eyes making sure to flatten the lashes up so i get the mascara off from the bottom.I wait 10 secs & wipe up. After that i go over the lashline a bit & all over the face.
It's the best makeup remover. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
I've gone through a lot of bottles of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It makes removing all my makeup effortless and quick! I only have to use a little bit of product on one or two cotton rounds to perfectly remove my full face makeup.
I really do like this product, but it does tend to burn a bit when I use it around the eyes (and no, I don't use too much product for that to happen haha). After a while I also felt like it had been leaving my skin feeling extra dry... As someone with dry/dehydrated skin that's quite troublesome, because I already have to go through a lot to keep my skin moisturized. I could fix it using a good moisturizer, but in the end I option for using another version of the Garnier Micellar Water. For anyone experiencing the same issue, I have switched to the other version of this product with the green cap. That one doesn't burn my eyes (not even when I accidentally use too much product) and, most importantly, doesn't make my skin any drier while still removing my makeup as perfectly as the all-in-1 version.
All things considered I would definitely recommend checking out Garnier's Micellar Water if you're looking for a good makeup remover! One of the versions will definitely work for you and your skin type.
Nazish A.
Dubai
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 as the description on the bottle says: it cleanses, removes makeup and soothes.The statement is doing 100% justification.This product is extraordinary. My current bottle is about to finish and soon I'll b grabbing a new one.I m just glued to this product & using it regularly to remove my makeup, also,every night I just dip a cotton pad with garnier micellar cleansing water and cleanse my face.It provides u the instant freshness without irritating or harming your skin.Its completely non sticky,very very light on skin & cleanse deeply like anything. Apparently ,my face is looking OK at night,but when I use it and see my cotton pad, I m like "whaaaaaaaaaat, that was all(the dirt n oil) on my skin😯".It cleanses unbelievably.U don't need to rinse your face after using it.The bottle lasts for 2 months,very economical. Garnier micellar water has got one more fan in its list.
I m loving it...
Recommended..👍👍👍
@Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water
Anna K.
bolton
Garnier Micellar Water is fantastic and I would not be without it! It makes removing makeup a breeze and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have normal to combination skin (it can sometimes be sensitive) and I have never had any problems with this water. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry although I always follow with moisturiser anyway. I am aware that Garnier have added new products to their Micellar Water line (an oil-infused one for example) so you can choose one that suits you best.

How I use the cleansing water:
I pour a few drops onto a round cotton pad and gently sweep over the face. Please note that I do not use this to remove eye makeup because I use the Garnier waterproof eye makeup remover (which is fantastic!).The proof of this product is in the pad because one usage removes all traces of makeup (I wear light makeup - liquid foundation, liquid concealer & bronzer). I sometimes use a second cotton pad on my skin just to test that my skin is makeup free and it always is because the pad will remain white. I also use this to refresh my face on mornings when I am not showering and it refreshes my skin for the rest of the day and preps it for moisturiser and makeup.
I use this product at least once a day (and fairly generously at that) and it lasts months thanks to the huge bottle.

In all, I love this product and I am glad I never have to go back to using harsh makeup removing wipes, or time-consuming separate cleansers and toners at night when all I really want to do is go to bed. Yet another fantastic skincare product from Garnier!
Marissa S.
I absolutely swear by this product. I used to scrub at my eyes with makeup wipes for ages, which is not good, as it can irritate your eyes. Half the time it doesn’t even effectively remove the makeup. Then I stumbled across this great product. I’ve been using it for about 4 months now and I’ve still got the same bottle. I don’t think I’ll ever swap it for another product. I haven’t had to repurchase yet but if I ever do I’ll buy the larger bottle because I’m sure I’ll be using this for a while! it removes most of your makeup without drying your face. As a person who suffers from dryish skin I think that’s one of the things I absolutely love about the Micellar Water. I never feel clogged or dry after using this. It does not contain alcohol and are fragrance free. If you have sensitive skin, that’s a plus! I would recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.