BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Portia S.
wyoming
omg this is the best makeup remover on the market. i have really sensitive skin and my skin reacts badly to most alcohol based products but this is super gentle on my skin but give my skin a deep cleans. would 100% recommend.
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
This micellar cleansing water is one of the best ones out there . Its very effective and it has a nice packaging too. Its affordable and i use it to remove my make up after using the wipes . I love it and I recommend this to you .
Tash 🌸.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !!!
A little goes a long way best make up remover/ cleanser around. Takes the smallest amount of effort and product on a cotton pad and removes a full face of make up with out leaving a trace! One f my favourite cleansers to remove heavy eye makeup as it is very sensitive in that area. This product lasts a really long time which saves you from having to re purchasing so frequently! The micellar water is also great for ladies with drier skin since it is alcohol free and great for sensitive skin. I feel the cleanser prevents from further breakouts and would highly recommend even to ladies who dont wear a lot of makeup.
Stéphanie A.
One of the best solution to clean skin and remove the makeup , I was surprised at how will the product worked considering it just looked like water .It left the skin feeling clean and refreshed .I liked how it was fuss-free and didn't need rinsing off .
Kat S.
ALTON, ALTON
I have very sensitive skin and I found this product does not hurt my skin. This works wonders and gets rid of make up effectively. I have used this a few times and it is very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to other people. And I would also buy it again.
Donna O.
Wexford
I love this. Words can't describe how good this stuff is. I use this to remove my makeup. Its so good at even removing eye makeup, and i wear a lot of eye makeup when i go out. Haha. I also use it to clean off my makeup brushes after every use to ensure no bacteria build up.
Lolo P.
Québec, QC
This product removes makeup very well, but it burns my eyes a little bit. It was the first time I bought this product. The product is pretty gentle. It is effective, if you don’t use a load of mascara. I still recommend this micellar water to others.
Jessica B.
Lewis Close, Faversham
This micellar water is by far the best I've ever tried. I have terrible dry and sensitive skin so removing heavy make up can be troublesome and can leave me with red marks if I'm not careful. But ever since using this, my skin has been softer and it feels light on my face unlike a lot of other similar products. I use it before and after applying make up and it doesn't leave me with sore eyes or anything, I'm very impressed. I know it has mixed reviews but so does everything when it comes to make up and skin care really - everyone has different skin but it's a definite necessity in my skincare routine. Cannot live without!
Ana S.
I tried this micellar wate rfew monts ago and I was shocked how nice and soft my skin is after using this product. I use it  to wash my face and take my make up off. good thing about this one is that it does not irritte ty skin or my eyes. I would recomend it for sensitive skin and to eb=veryone who's willing to try.
Poly C.
   Es un producto que cubre todas mis expectativas, no hace mucho que lo uso y ya es uno de mis preferidos, tengo piel super sensible y no puedo usar cualquier producto pero este supero todas mis expectativas, me deja la piel super limpia y sin irritar, con una hermosa textura al tacto y limpia de una sola pasada todo el rostro sin necesidad de frotar y sin necesidad de usar otros productos para labios y ojos . cubre todas mis necesidades. lo recomiendo
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.