BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
This makeup remover is great! It’s very easy to use and you don’t need to scrub hard. I think I’ll still use makeup remover wipes though, because they’re not runny. With this product, you should only use a little bit as it can get runny and make your makeup run down your face.
Makaela J.
Clarks summit, PA
This is a really great option for makeup removal. It’s gentle and effective. Works great for sensitive skin
Jesalyn D.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using a store brand Micellar water that’s “fine”...it gets off most of the makeup...BUT this stuff got my full glam eye look off in pretty much one swipe! No joke y’all! I usually use this before my face wash to get off all my eye makeup and mascara and it really does an incredible job getting almost all those layers of makeup off!
Jessi M.
Salem, OR
I actually love this was perfect for night time im so lazy at taking my makeup off at night but this was so quick and refreshing i was actually shocked it didn't give me any breakouts or make my face red like other makeup removers.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all always been a big fan of Garnier and all their products. You can literally walk into a room, smell and know if someone just used Garnier. Their micellar cleansing water is on point, as can be expected.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed at least the wipe version before, but this is my favorite make-up remover! Quick, easy, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and gross. It takes everything off and I don't need to wash my face right afterwards! I buy it every time I need more. I've yet to find a micellar as nice as this one.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: CVS
this is one of of my favorite Micellar Cleansing water... it's an all in one facial cleanser make up remover and it works great!
Shelby B.
Mount Victory, OH
I LOVE this product! I’ve had the bottle for several months, use it almost daily and there is hardly any gone! It’s not harmful to my skin at all. It doesn’t dry my skin out or leave it oily. It’s the best makeup remover I’ve over used and I don’t see myself ever trying anything else.
Remington. T.
I love this product so much! I got it in my vox box but I have actually used it for quite some time now. This stuff takes off all of your makeup while cleaning your face. I never found it to leave me shiny or anything! I highly recommend
Stacy L.
I’m so excited to receive my #WhatAGirlWantsVoxBox I have cleaned my face with this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 cleanser 🌟 🧖🏼‍♀️ and my face feels AMAZING... I love how it isn’t sticky and it feels light. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.