BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Emma L.
New york, NY
The magical makeup remover that doesn’t leave your face oily, sting your eyes, or miss a smudge. Use it yesterday
McKenzie R.
Yeoman, IN
So so nice on the skin! My skin is sensitive so I was weary of trying it but it didn't disappoint!!
Amayrani D.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto lo uso mucho es un producto de muy buena calidad , se los recomiendo muchísimo!!!
Jessenia M.
S Bound Brook, NJ
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is one of those products you just have to try for yourself. It works great for some but not for others...I was one of those others it was a little too greasy for my skin type. Kind of felt like it left a residue, it takes your eye makeup off pretty nicely but the consistency is just too greasy/oily for me. Works great for my mother and sister.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I received a small bottle of this in my what girl wants voxbox for free to review, I couldn’t believe how fast it got my makeup off , it didn’t feel harsh at all , I only had to use a little bit of it 💕
Leigh R.
Packaging was fine, and it works even better. Wipes my makeup off completely with ease and that’s not something I can usually say. Great value, and not too expensive . Only got 4 stars because of the strange smell , other than that perfect. And I would definitely buy again
RemZi S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works great on my sensitive skin! I use this twice a day. They packaging is very great quality. It isn’t harsh to the skin. I love this product!
Amber M.
Bassett, VA
I have just used this once, but I have to say It’s not greasy, nor does it leave your face feeling dry. I’m pleased by the way it applies and I’m sure I will love the effects it makes on my skin!
Carolyn P.
Millstone , WV
I like to use this at night to remove my makeup and not have to do the extra step of washing my face!!
Leandra M.
Cynthiana, KY
Works great to get my makeup off! Nice subtle scent and doesn't dry my face out, which is a nice change. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.