BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jenna G.
This stuff is EXCELLENT!! Helps remove tough makeup and leaves a nice oily sheen on the skin. I like using it before or after I wash my face. Since I often use heavy and waterproof makeup, it’s much better and much more affordable than makeup wipes!!
Jenny •.
While I love the all-in-1 concept, I unfortunately don’t love love love the product. I like it for the makeup removing aspect for sure. But while the instructions are to use with no rinse required, I find my face feels slightly greasy or that it has a film left, & I almost always rinse after using the product.
Courtney C.
This is a great makeup remover that is quick and easy! I love that I don’t have to wash my face after using this! This however doesn’t take as much makeup off as the waterproof one does. It doesn’t do as well at removing eye makeup. All in all I’m really impressed but I prefer the waterproof version better!
Courtney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best makeup remover ever. You don't even have to wipe you just put a little on a washcloth and put it on your eyes for 10 seconds and then I wipe and it comes right off. It does not leave an oily residue behind and gets all of your makeup off the first time. I use this every night.
Kiona M.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It’s awesome for my super sensitive skin. No scrubbing is required and it leaves my skin feeling so so fresh and clean. All my makeup comes right off. I have purchased a big bottle and a travel size and will continue using this product because it’s definitely a staple for me.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
It is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. The multi-purpose cleanser contains Micellar Technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
Jocelyn B.
East Windsor , NJ
Purchased at: Target
I bought this from target specifically because I read that it doesn’t leave the skin oily and I wanted to see if it would work. And work it did! After I use this my skin does not feel oily or dry at all. It takes my make up off so smoothly without having to rub and does not irritate my skin.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love this product! It really gets everything off of your face. I even tried washing my make up off and then used the product after and it still got a lot of stuff off.
Liz S.
Great all around makeup remover. Not the best at removing certain waterproof mascaras and liquid lipsticks unfortunately but it's non irritating on my eyes and I'll use it to remove foundation on my neck and around my eyes and mouth and to help touchup eyeliner to achieve the perfect cat eye.
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
While this product is extremely gentle, I’m not sure it’s something I would recommend to people to remove make up. My full coverage foundation took A LOT of soaking with this to remove completely. It’s not something that I would go out and buy myself. Make sure to use moisturizer right after!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.