BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I know so many people swear by micellar water, but I don’t really get it. I use Burt’s bees sensitive cleanser to remove makeup and cleanse my face with my Clarisonic, and I don’t really have a need for Micellar water. I tried to use it to take off my makeup and it didn’t really do much. It definitely didn’t even begin to touch my eye makeup. I’m giving it a three star though because it made my skin feel refreshed when I used in the morning before putting on my makeup. Besides that though, I don’t see the point or understand the hype. Will not purchase. I did receive this as a sample for testing purposes.
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
This stuff is amazing. It’s gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to get the dirt and grime off the day off at the end of the day!
Christy S.
Fort Wayne, IN
So amazing that I can remove EVERY BIT of my makeup in a single swipe! from waterproof mascara to concealer! I love waterproof mascara (who doesn’t?) but my usual makeup remover wasn’t living up to my standards. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 has brought my makeup removal game way up!
Stacie r.
Lexington, KY
I loved this item! It made my face feel so fresh and clean. The bottle it came in looked professional and it smelled decent. It’s also a good price as well. I received this bottle complimentary to be reviewed
Lindsay B.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Target
Finally broke down and purchased this product. I have no idea what I was waiting for. This product is amazing. I love the way it fully cleans my face. The All-in-1 is great and practical. No rinsing or harsh rubbing. Use a cotton pad and wipe the days harshness away.
🌞Ariel H.
One eye on and one eye off thanks to Garnier Micellar Water! After using this product for a few days I purchased the full size Garnier Micellar Water Foaming face wash! I have very sensitive skin that’s prone to break outs, so I’ve tried a lot of other products. This product from Garnier leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. There’s no burning, itching, or need to rinse afterward. I’ve been using it twice a day for about a week and I already see an amazing difference! I definitely recommend this and the foaming face wash! #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @garnierusaGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
g V.
I love this stuff. I received this in my recent box box but I’ve bought this before as well. It really takes off all your makeup in like one swipe and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Only downfall is no wipes to just throw away but other than that I love this stuff.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a great product. I used it with a cotton ball to clean my face in the morning and night. It does a good job of cleaning off dirt and makeup. I liked that I could visibly see dirt that was coming off. It very much feels like water and doesn't have a strong scent. I definitely would continue using this product in the future!
Rach P.
Sacramento , CA
This makeup removes all types of makeup even water proof makeup. This is defiantly one that’s worth restocking up on. I always need this in stock at my house since it’s my go to toner that also helps to minimize pores.
Khadeejah S.
Use this morning and night. Keeps my skin feeling refreshed and healthy and keeps my oily skin in check. Like how secure the top is, no leakages. Super affordable too. I’ve been using this product even before I got it in the voxbox. It’s facial routine fave.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.