BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Cindy H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always hear good things about this product however i always use my Clinique makeup remover. I received this in my voxbox and i freaking love it! Removes everything just like my Clinique BUT half the price 😂
Carmen G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only tried the waterproof version of this product before I receive this and let me tell you I love it it's amazing it never fails to remove all my makeup and it's so gentle on my skin
Alexis C.
N Highlands, CA
Amazing product!! Easily removes my makeup at the end of the day. I already had a big bottle prior to receiving this. I received this product to try it out for free. This is my honest opinion on the product.
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
the micellarwater wasn’t that great at all. Only thing I liked it for was using it when I woke up. Pretty much felt like I could get the same results from water. This didn’t take off a single drop of my makeup.
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
love love love this product. my face feels so clean after use. I like how it smells, not like a heavy cleanser.
Ellen V.
Product works great for removing makeup and cleansing and refreshing skin. I am more of a fan of just using my face wash to take my makeup off but this worked well with just a cotton round or a microfiber towel. Sensitive and oil/ fragrance free. I would definitely suggest it to someone who likes an easy, rinse free cleanser!
Sarah K.
Metairie, LA
I use it everyday it seems. Even for just my eyebrow makeup it takes it off easily and quickly. I don’t have any dryness when I use it either like other makeup removers. It really makes me feel fresh and clean after using.
Michelle L.
Sherman Oaks
Love this product. I carry one for myself and one in my makeup kit for work. I am a freelance pro mua in Los Angeles. My clients usually are men who ask to have makeup removed. The makeup was all removed, skin was not oily or greasy from the product. They feel clean and refreshed.
Robyn O.
Kansas City , MO
I love love love micellar water. It removes all my makeup even when I have a lot on. It removes eyeliner and mascara, the most difficult things to get off. I haven’t bought any makeup wipes since I started using micellar water!
Meredith A.
Westlake , LA
I give this product an A. It work well at removing my makeup and dosnt burn my eyes when removing eye makeup. It says you don’t have to rinse your face off but I personally feel like there is a small layer of film on my face or something from it so I like to splash some water on it after to get that off. Over all I like the product though. I do feel it takes off my makeup better and a lot faster than my usually removal routine
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.