BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Susan G.
Royersford, PA
I am an extremely basic person when it comes to my beauty routine, but nights that i actually have makeup on I love using this as a cleanser, very easy and calming on the skin. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Katelyn L.
Kaysville, UT
This makeup remover works so well with out leaving your skin super oily feeling like other removers. Love that you don’t have to rub your makeup off, it just comes right off with one swipe with your cotton ball!
Tiffany E.
Griffin, GA
I love this stuff! I have sensitive skin so I was a little nervous about trying it, but it does not burn my face at all! It is a great product for a great price! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I loved that this product cleans and removes makeup with one product. My only negative was it made my face a little dry so I had to use moisturizer after this but otherwise great product.
Cenee' V.
Enid, OK
I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! To be honest, I already own this product before being sent a complimentary product for review.. so I knew I’d love it! Nothing gets my mascara and dried on lipstick off like this and without irritating my eyes!! I will say if you use a waterproof mascara then there is a waterproof version of the cleansing water! I tend to alternate between this and the waterproof depending on the products I use!! They both work great!❤️ I’ve recommended this to family and friends already so if you’re contemplating trying it.. DO IT ALREADY!
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Love using this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove makeup daily. It makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the fact that there is no rinsing required!
Krista B.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is awesome. Really good for getting make up off. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. Gets all my make up off with one gotten swab. Great product.
Tiana S.
Weaver, AL
This cleansing water works great to remove makeup off. It makes my face feel so refreshed & clean! I would definitely recommend this to friends. I believe it’s worthy every dime.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
I am pretty new to using micellar cleansing water, but I have had the chance to compare Garnier’s to another popular drugstore brand micellar cleanser thanks to Influenster sending me a complimentary sample of this product.
I love the simple concept and application of micellar cleansing water... one step and done!
My experience has been great. I don’t have sensitive skin, but I could tell this was super gentle. I was able to remove all my makeup with one cotton round pad with ease... even my mascara. My face felt dewy and it made my bed night routine a breeze.
This brand is not scented at all, which is a plus. Overall, I will continue to use the free sample and I may just purchase a full sized for myself in the future.
Caila G.
This stuff is like a miracle! I now use this everyday to clean the makeup off my face and they weren’t lying when they say that no hard scrubbing is required. After adding only a few drops to my face wipes even my eye makeup comes off with ease! I would definitely recommend this product and am so happy I got to try this product thanks to Influenster!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.