BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Haley H.
Germantown, OH
This works way better than I expected. I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I honestly didn’t think it would work that good because it’s just water basically and I thought you needed harsh chemicals to actually get all the funk off your face but this worked surprisingly well!
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this makeup remover it is gentle does not sting my eyes and removes my makeup no smell just works great
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Nice product. I used it at night to remove my makeup works alright but of course I still cleanse and really clean my face with something else. Works well at taking mascara off. It does not leave a film on my skin.
Kristela G.
Fremont, CA
This little bottle of miracle remover will definitely get the job done! It not only removed my waterproof mascara, but it easily took off my primed eyeshadow AND foundation! It stung my eyes a little when I went for the inner corner of my eyes, but with a little scrub it got every trace of make up off. Would definitely try again, a little goes a long way!
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
A staple for my nighttime and daytime routine. I first use makeup wipes, wash my face with my cleanser and follow up with the Micellar cleansing water to remove any leftover makeup...(you would be surprised at the makeup still left after washing). This product accompanied with my skincare routine is why my skin has drastically improved
Maria G.
Austin, TX
I love this micellar water so much!! So glad that Gabriel made one because I love their skin care products. This micellar water removes all of my stubborn makeup and I’m definitely going to buy this again!
Savannah G.
After using this product my face felt so clean and refreshed. I can really tell a difference on my face. I couldn't believe the stuff that wiped off even without doing much that day. This is a true lifesaver, or shall I say, face-saver!
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
I tried this tonight and thought it was a good substitute for my normal eye make up remover. I would like it better if I didn’t need to use a cotton pad to apply it, I don’t usually have those on hand. However I would certainly recommend this as an option for an affordable make-up remover.
Morgan C.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff actually works!! Who would have thought this magical water would absolutely clears every drop of make up from my face! Not only does it remove the make up , but it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and extremely clean.
Mag P.
Pelham, AL
This product removes zero ot my make up. I lost more lashes than mascara when using the product. It also BURNS. I’ve used many make up removers over the years and this made me think I was pouring acetone into my eyes. No thank you.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.