BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha F.
Birmingham
This is honestly one of my favourite products from Garnier. It’s such a great makeup remover and it’s also great for sensitive skin. It clears my skin really well and leaves it soft. I usually buy the massive bottle and it lasts ages plus it’s super affordable 👍🏼
Hannah C.
This product works so well. I have always struggled to get my waterproof mascara off and this does the trick. It works really well with eye makeup and you don't need to wash it off. You and just apply some to a cotton bud and wipe your make up off. It is so easy and I would highly recommend. This product also helps my redness and calms down my skin. This product it literally like water and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or dry.
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, NJ
I have been using the Garnier Micellar water for a very long time, it is nothing new to me. water is good, gently cleanses, does not dry the skin. But with the makeup copes poorly, I have to add other products. In general, I am satisfied, but the skin gets used over time and the product does not work so well.
Rachel G.
Absolutely love and swear by this product. I thought micellar water was a fad. But it really isn't. It's amazing stuff. Gentle enough to remove even the toughest of makeup and mascara.
I am onto my 5th big bottle now but I do use it a lot.
A large 400ml one is super cheap and will last you a long time. You only need 4-5 drops to remove a full face. But use a cotton wool pad. As the product works in conjunction with the cotton. To remove more faster :)
Emily L.
I've tried quite a few micellar water products over the years and this one definitely does the job in the quickest and least problematic way. It takes of all types of makeup in an efficient way and even does a good job of removing waterproof or heavy makeup. Like all micellar waters you might need a few cotton pads of this to remove an entire face, but to clean off excess makeup after an initial cleanse it does an excellent job. Highly recommend!
Monica G.
Gloucestershire
I love this product for cleaning my face as it takes off pretty much all of my makeup that I’ve been wearing for the whole day and it’s a great alternative to washing your face with a face wash and water every night because it’s so quick to use. I’m only 16 and I get a few breakouts but since using this I’ve had way less breakouts which I love! The best part is I found the small 100ml size in Primark for only 90p!! Whereas in Superdrug it was £1.99! Will definitely be buying more of these.
V* 🔱.
Great! No need to buy all those fancy expensive mineral waters when you have this one. Suitable for sensitive skin. Pleasant sensation. Cleans and takes off any make-up. Love it. Perfect quality-price ratio. The only other one that makes me sometimes switch from it is the dermina sensilina micellar water.
NimraA |.
Multan, Pakistan
This is A SAVIOUR. SO SO AMAZING. The best product by Garnier SO FAR. Removes makeup easily and is available in "oil in water" As well for heavy makeup. This can be used every single day without getting any acne and pimples even if you have oily skin. In fact if you have oily skin, this is your best buddy.
Ana G.
Si hablamos de agua Micellar, Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water es se las mejores si tienes una piel sensible, propensa a acné y de piel grasa, es perfecta para limpiar perfectos tus poros del maquillaje del día y dejar tu piel limpia, hidratada pero nada oleosa 👌🏻
Laraib Z.
Love using the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 as a cleaner or makeup up remover. It’s so easy and helps removes all my makeup and dirt from my skin. I got it from Superdrug but you can also get it from boots. Would recommend this product for someone who want to remove their makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.