BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mariam E.
New cairo
I've seen many people swearing by this product but when I tried it, in reality, I was not impressed as it was not easy to remove mascara. It's cheap and the bottle holds a lot product but there are local cheaper products work better than the  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 especially on eye makeup and mascara. it feels light like water on the cotton pad it removes the face makeup very good. I have not felt it leaving my skin hydrated and it does not double as a toner (like some claims).
enzo r.
manila,west grace park caloocan city

I've been using this garnier micellar water since the day makeups have touched my face. I way really amazed by this product because it is not in an oil base product. I love water base products because of course i have a combination skin type on my face so for safety i keep using water base products. I highly recommend this to girls out there who have skin type like mine, to use this kind of micellar water to remove your makeups because for sure it wont clog pores and it will cleanse your face.
Megan L.
Markham , ON
I think this cleanser water is only ok in getting makeup off. Most of the time, I end up having to scrub for a while to get stubborn mascara off my lashes which ends up rubbing some of my lashes! It's also not the best in getting all of your foundation off either.

I have ended up using an oil based balm as a first cleanse, then my face cleanser and finally the micellar water with a q-tip to clean up any areas I have missed around my eyes. I still recommend it, but not a sole makeup cleanser.
SARAH ..
This really is one of my favorite micellar waters! I use it daily to remove my make-up and leave my skin completely fresh and hydrated. I love how it's not oily at all and how it makes my skin feel relaxed after using it. I usually wash my face only with water after using it, to remove any remains of make up. It's super helpful when it comes to skin stress. The only thing is that it doesn't really remove waterproof make-up, you have to work it a lot before taking it off completely.
Katerina ✈.
This is probably the best Micellar water out there. I buy this over and over again. I use it every night whether I'm wearing makeup or not. When I am wearing, I use it after the make up wipes to make sure my skin has no makeup left and then I use a cleansing foam. When I'm not wearing makeup I still use it to get all the dirt off of my face before I cleanse with the foam. This Micellar water is really gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate even the most sensitive ones (mine). Love it!
Michaela W.
So simple and so effective. I love it! It works just as good as a micellar water that costs upwards of $30. Honestly, don't pay any more than $15 for a bottle of micellar water. Any more than that and you're not paying for the product, you're paying for the brand name. I love this one because it's easy to find (in most grocery stores) and it's definitely affordable. I use it in the mornings and use a regular face wash at night. Will buy again (as I have been for over a year).
lauren l.
Belfast
i use this to remove all of my makeup including mascara. it removes face makeup very well but it is harder to remove mascara. the oil micellar water is better for removing eye makeup but i don’t use it as the oil causes me to break out. overall this product is very good but leaves your skin feeling sticky afterwards. i usually just wash my face after using it but you don’t have to.
Sophie T.
The best micellar water out there! I’ve had this bottle over a year a use it every other day (use b.pure micellar wipes the other days) it’s cleanses face so easily no harsh chemicals or perfumes. So leaves face feeling clean and fresh. Would recommend product!
🍃🌿🌺Irena.SH🌺🌿🍃 S.
Roselle, NJ
I have been using Garnier products for a long time. And in general , I'm happy, my skin looks good. Micellar water well soothes the skin. I had no side effects. But I can not say that it cleans well. The skin is still oily and requires care. As a means to remove makeup, it also does not quite fit, because at the resins I have piles of carcasses and foundation cream. This is not a bad wash for the face, but it does not give super magical effects.
Katt *.
Oxford, UK
Depending on how my skin is behaving at the time, I have a vast collection of toners and micellar waters which I use on a daily basis - but none of them quite beat this one in terms of gentleness and ease.

For me, it's been really effective at removing all types of makeup (even waterproof mascara!), and my face always feels nicely clean and cleansed. I quite regularly use this on its own before I go to bed - so i'd really say it's effective if you're having an off and and don't want to go through the hassle of a lengthy and exhausting face cleansing routine.

It's widely available across drugstores and supermarkets, and is available in a multitude of different sizes, including a handy travel sized bottle.

10/10, I definitely recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.