BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jazmine G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this because it really gets all of my makeup off. It works best when using it with one of those little circle pads. It says it can be used alone to take off makeup but I always like to use face wash after anyways.
Nyema B.
Conshohocken , PA
I’ve never used micellar water b4 but my experience with it was mind blowing, the packaging is so sleek and cute especially for travel, it took off all my makeup so evenly I would definitely recommend it to a friend I received this item as complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it
Ashely C.
Garnier SkinActive micellar cleansing water all in one is awesome. It take off stubborn makeup with ease
BIANCA J.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the Micellar products by this line. They are really gentle and dont burn my eyes when applied. I've repurchased a couple of times
Hannah P.
Andalusia
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleanser is amazing! I always assumed you had to apply and rinse this, but this is a “no rinse” cleanser! Just apply to a cotton round and remove your make up, including stubborn lipsticks and mascara! It feels so cleansing without stripping!
Himalay L.
San Sebastián , PA
Every night before bed I would look at my face and say that I am too tired to wash my face and my face shouldn't even be dirty. This stuff is magical. It's fast & easy. I didn't wear any makeup and wasn't outside at all today and I wiped my face with this product on a cotton pad and this is what it looked like.. NASTY, but atleast the product got my face feeling clean again!! P.S- my skin is not oily at all
Terralynnd J.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this stuff! It is seriously amazing. It takes make up off so easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stripped afterwards. It even takes off waterproof mascara and you don't have to scrub for 5 minutes. I was already an avid user, but I did get a tester from Influenster. I would highly recommend this product.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product since it wasn’t honestly a bad price and it does remove makeup, etc on the face. Made my face feel so fresh and revitalized I just didn’t like how thin/watery the product did feel—I guess that’s how they get the name LOL
Kellie S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked how my skin felt after using it. And I love that it cleans without a bunch of chemicals. It was very gentle on my skin. The price is decent for the product. The only issue that I had with it is that it didn’t help with acne.
Elaina O.
Medford, OR
This type of product is new to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how fast it removes makeup. I used it every night before bed to remove my makeup. My mascara came off easily and I felt clean. The bottle does say keep out of your eyes so be cautious with how much you use on that area. I did feel my skin drying out a bit after using this so make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer. Overall, fairly decent product. I may buy it again after using up my bottle. It would be great for travel when you are in need of a refreshed face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.