BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Serinl S.
nsw
This is one product that i swear on. Just a cotton swab and this product , even the matt liquid lipstick goes off . Before i purchased this product i used to have dark circle because my mascara wouldnt go off easily and till morning i would have panda eyes but after i got this product my life has changed. I use it daily and i dont even wash my face after using it .i love it
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
This is the best way to clean you skin properly.. as beauty blogger i will just my friends to use this product to save your skin.. it removes all the makeup from your skin..
If you are not wearing makeup it is also good to clean your skin before sleep..
It is affordable !
Its not a small bottle you can use it so many times.
Every women should have this in there makeup collection !!
Kayleigh K.
Tipperary
This product is really good for removing makeup. It is very gentle on the skin. I was expecting it to give me breakouts but it didn't. I always buy again after it's all gone. No room for improvement. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Siȃn M.
England
Use it in the morning when I wake up and after I’ve taken my makeup of at night and I will not live without this stuff now! have seen a big difference in my skin don’t have breakouts anymore and even when you think you’ve taken your makeup of! this amazing product still gets more of! wouldn’t live without it now!!
Violet P.
Toronto, ON
I would like to begin by saying that I don't wear makeup apart from sunscreen, lipstick, the occasional primer and concealer, so I cannot judge its makeup removing properties. It does remove dirt on my face though because the cotton pad is often filled with dirt after I swiped it on my face, and it has never broke me out, which is a bonus. It feels greasy on the face (I use the pink one btw) so definitely go in with a cleaner after. I didn't expect much because again, I don't wear makeup, but I think this can survive some heavy makeup in the future.
Amy R.
Nothing takes my make up off better than this stuff! I normally wear quite thick eyeliner and one swipe and it’s off. Even when I don’t wear make up it really clears all the dirt out from my skin and you can see the evidence on the cotton pads. 10/10 for me! Really not expensive either and is really great skincare!
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
My name is Ouiame in Morocco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of beauty and health
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Cassandre B.
Oakville, ON
I was at a friend's house and ended up sleeping over so I borrowed her makeup remover. It was this. Absolutely awful. Would not remove my makeup for shit. I rubbed and rubbed and ended with a sore face and slept with my mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipstick still half on (they weren't waterproof). It was okay at removing foundation but I still found this to be very drying compared to my regular makeup remover. Can't understand the hype tbh
Camila P.
Temuco
I use it since I met it, it cleanses the face without leaving it dry, it does not irritate and it eliminates almost all impurity, although with the eyelash mask it is not very good, but everything else gets it very well, it leaves the skin very soft and fresh.
Lauren J.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I purchased a bottle of this yesterday and was dubious because I’ve never really gotten along with most cleansing products.. but it’s incredible! I wear a lot of makeup & a lot of eyeshadow, liner etc and with one gentle wipe over my face it removed everything. My face felt beautifully clean & fresh after using it and super soft too. And for any UK folk, it’s only £1 in B&M bargains ✌🏼
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.