BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gabby A.
Mantua, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This is a very nice gentle cleanser if you have sensitive skin because there is no acne fighting ingredients it simple just cleans the skin. It doesn’t what it says with cleaning and taking off all makeup
The O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff really works. I use this as the second step to my 10 step skin care routine! I also like using this on clients before I apply any skincare!
Amanda L.
I seriously love this stuff! I got a sample at target and I’m glad I did because I will probably buy it! I like it better then makeup wipes it removes ALL makeup and tones 👏🏼
Gabriela R.
South St Paul, MN
LOVE THIS STUFF! Gets all my makeup off or even as a refresher before applying moisturizer to makeup.
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
I absolutely love this product. It takes all my makeup off. I even did a test where I used my normal face wash and then this and it took even more makeup off. I also love using this when I sleep over at someone’s house Bc then I can wipe off my makeup but keep some eye makeup on since it’s not smearing all over my fave with water. I also like I can bring it anywhere so, if I don’t have water I always have this!
Kayla H.
Pomeroy, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing at makeup removal or just cleaning your skin if you feel yucky and can’t do a full wash. Great prices and definitely works
Laura K.
Winona, MN
Normally I don’t use a micellar water and never really got into the hype so I was excited to see that I was getting a sample size in my first vox box!! I didn’t find this oily on my skin and I liked using it before I wash my face to get rid of a lot of the makeup that’s harder to remove before I actually cleanse!!
Cool H.
Indianapolis
I really like this make up remover. It is not to PC and it is very effective. I use it with a circular cotton pad and leave it over my eyes for a few seconds with them closed. After I wipe it is pretty apparent that it has done its job.  It isn't harsh on my face. I really enjoyed this product.
Ashley V.
I found that I really like this product, it was efficient in removing my makeup, especially eye makeup/mascara (waterproof!) and it was not harsh near my eyes or my face in general. It is less expensive compared to the Pacifica brand I’ve been buying so I would consider this switch for sure!
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
Purchased at: CVS
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is hands down my favorite product to remove makeup with minimal rubbing. Wipes your skin clean and leaves it feeling well moisturized and matte.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.