BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Valerie B.
Silver Point
Purchased at: ULTA
Love..J'adore, t'amo!!! This cleaned my skin remarkably well. I am really impressed and happy! My skin looked and felt more youthful. Now that may just be me, but it did. I highly recommend this! Heck no I'm not giving this one away!!!
Vanessa C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Helps so much when theres stubborn eyelash glue on my eyelashes! Also when i do eye art !
Dolores A.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of this one. My skin felt oily after using it and I didn’t like the scent. Won’t be re purchasing
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Dayana K.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm in love with this product I have a combination skin and put makeup everyday and with this product I feel that my skin keeps so so clean
Nadine H.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I received the micellar cleansing water free so I can review. I don't wear make up often but when I do I always have trouble getting it all off of my face. This stuff comes in very handy and get most of the makeup residue off. I do enjoy using this stuff and will probably purchase in the future.
Jade E.
sheboygan
Works really good with taking all my makeup off. Doesnt hurt my eyes like some other makeup removed I've tried.
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually love this product not only removes makeup. I bought it last week fell in love.
Heather R.
Purchased at: Target
The best makeup remover in my opinion. It is easy to use on tough makeup and helps cleanse the skin as well!
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
Really great product, works great, just apply to face and it just wipes right up, very effective and works great, I was not disappointed at all, I would definitely try this product again and would recommend it to anyone
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.