BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alejandra G.
I got this a while ago and hadn't really been using it because I had another eye makeup remover I really liked. Well...last night my little girl got into my waterproof eyeliner (she wanted to draw a pair of eyebrows on herself I guess and ended up making herself look like squidward). The tears are because I was laughing so hard and she thought she had done a stellar job. Not the pinnacle of my parenting moments I guess. Anywho. So the eyeliner is the Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid super waterproof eyeliner. It's essentially bulletproof, and as you can see, she used a LOT of it. Also, it was on the counter (white) and floor (white) so I needed something that I had a lot of. I grabbed this and surprisingly it worked like a charm!! Removed everything from her face as well as the counter and floor. I could not be more pleased and I have my beautiful little non-monobrowed little girl back. I'll be using it more often.
Jabin K.
Jeddah, Western
The first and only micellar water I’ve ever used to remove makeup. I usually don’t wear heavy makeup or a thick skin base and this does a fabulous job at removing every speck of makeup on the face. All I have to do after using it is just wash my face with face wash/soap and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

I give it 4 stars because in the beginning I broke out due to the sensitive nature of my skin. However, now my skin is used to it and no longer breaks
out.

Overall, this product is long-lasting and worth every cent for a drugstore product. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
olivia a.
London, London
to avoid touching my face with my hands, i’ve started using this to cleanse my face in the place of my face wash. i apply it onto a cotton pad and it removes the remainder of makeup that my makeup wipes left - my skin is sooo clean after using it! it’s very reasonably-priced and the large version lasts a while - highly recommend!
Harleen L.
Delta, BC
I've used this product only once before it worked very well I'd like to try this product again since it meets my expectations the first that I've used it its a very gentle makeup remover great for any type of skin i totally recommend this to anyone!!!!!!!
cleymaresth alejandra c.

Me encanta usar este producto para eliminar el maquillaje de ojos. Uso principalmente delineador de ojos y máscara líquida para ojos. Es muy fácil quitárselo. No lo uso para mi cara ya que prefiero usar un bálsamo y limpiadores tónicos. Es una buena relación calidad-precio. ¡Definitivamente seguirás comprando esto!
Katie J.
Carterton, Oxfordshire
Good at taking off even the heaviest of makeup though it dries out fast so you’ll have to use a lot. Good value and neat packaging - lasts months. Unlike the advert though it’s more difficult to take off makeup unless you put a lot on the cotton pad.
Hafssa T.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 If you have dry skin and you are looking for a cheap cleansing make up product this micellar water is your goal . 6$ cleans very well without drying your face totally worth every cent try it out nd let me know what you think . Trust me you won't regret it .
Molly T.
I loveeee this, I've bought so many of these because they just work so well. I use this to clean my face in the morning and to take the majority of my make-up on and it takes most of it off. It's a reasonable price for a good product - and the packaging is okay too, it's practical. You can even get the mini travel size which is really useful. I'd recommend this product, 100%.
Serinl S.
nsw
This is one product that i swear on. Just a cotton swab and this product , even the matt liquid lipstick goes off . Before i purchased this product i used to have dark circle because my mascara wouldnt go off easily and till morning i would have panda eyes but after i got this product my life has changed. I use it daily and i dont even wash my face after using it .i love it
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
This is the best way to clean you skin properly.. as beauty blogger i will just my friends to use this product to save your skin.. it removes all the makeup from your skin..
If you are not wearing makeup it is also good to clean your skin before sleep..
It is affordable !
Its not a small bottle you can use it so many times.
Every women should have this in there makeup collection !!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.