BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy R.
Nothing takes my make up off better than this stuff! I normally wear quite thick eyeliner and one swipe and it’s off. Even when I don’t wear make up it really clears all the dirt out from my skin and you can see the evidence on the cotton pads. 10/10 for me! Really not expensive either and is really great skincare!
Siȃn M.
England
Use it in the morning when I wake up and after I’ve taken my makeup of at night and I will not live without this stuff now! have seen a big difference in my skin don’t have breakouts anymore and even when you think you’ve taken your makeup of! this amazing product still gets more of! wouldn’t live without it now!!
Cassandre B.
Oakville, ON
I was at a friend's house and ended up sleeping over so I borrowed her makeup remover. It was this. Absolutely awful. Would not remove my makeup for shit. I rubbed and rubbed and ended with a sore face and slept with my mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipstick still half on (they weren't waterproof). It was okay at removing foundation but I still found this to be very drying compared to my regular makeup remover. Can't understand the hype tbh
Camila P.
Temuco
I use it since I met it, it cleanses the face without leaving it dry, it does not irritate and it eliminates almost all impurity, although with the eyelash mask it is not very good, but everything else gets it very well, it leaves the skin very soft and fresh.
Lauren J.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I purchased a bottle of this yesterday and was dubious because I’ve never really gotten along with most cleansing products.. but it’s incredible! I wear a lot of makeup & a lot of eyeshadow, liner etc and with one gentle wipe over my face it removed everything. My face felt beautifully clean & fresh after using it and super soft too. And for any UK folk, it’s only £1 in B&M bargains ✌🏼
Hannah F.
Manchester
I love this product for removing any excess makeup or dirt on my skin. Really helps to cleanse my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I don't like it so much for removing a full face of makeup but for just cleansing after removing my makeup or to remove a light layer of concealer it works really well. Super affordable and lasts a surprisingly long time.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
So.. micellar water. Huh? I was watching youtubers getting a rave about micellar water. And boy, I am one of those people that will say "youtube made me buy it, and I don't regret it". This made it easy to clean up my dirty face at the end of day. Takes off make up easily. The only thing that won't take off are those strong mascaras that are stronghold and waterproof. Also, it will make you feel so refresh after each use. My sister recently asked me what I was using coz she saw a difference after a few days of using. She noticed that my skin looks healthier. For an oily-combo skin type this is really perfect. If you have a dry skin type, you should try it. Very gentle and refreshing!
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
My go to for getting all my makeup, step 1 in my nighttime routine. It's gentle enough on the skin that I can use it around my eyes and even when my skin is particularly dry. I have repurchased this more times than I can count, have a backup at all times and a travel size for when I go away and for my kit!
mills m.
I quite liked this product, I don't tend to use it anymore, but when I did, it did make my skin feel very clean. The packaging is quite simplistic and I'm pretty sure you can buy it anywhere - Tesco's, Boots, Superdrug etc; I just thought it was quite expensive for the amount that you get in the bottle - I think the bottles are about £5-£7 for a big bottle, and it only lasted me about a month.
Laa M.
tangier
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
This was my first venture into the micellar water trend. I'm a duel cleanser - I usually use a makeup wipe and then follow up with Purity. This has replaced my makeup wipe. I really, really, enjoy using this. It really just feels like water on my face. I squirt some onto a cotton pad so it's fully saturated and wipe my entire face, eye area included. I love being able to *see* my face makeup on the cotton pad. I'm almost done with my first big bottle and this hasn't bothered my acne prone skin at all. Like I mentioned above, I always wash my face with a "real" cleanser afterwards so I don't know about this not having to be rinsed off. Already bought another bottle.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.