BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
LeAnn W.
Summerville, GA
I love how easy it removes my make up and how it leave my skin feeling so fresh! I normally have sensitive skin but Micellar cleansing water worked just fine for me! Thank you Influenster!!
Lauren D.
Lakewood, WA
I have sensitive skin when it comes to makeup remover and skin cleanser, but this is so gentle on my skin while doing its job. I also very much enjoy the it’s a squeeze bottle. I feel as if none of it goes to waste!!! I love it
Kasey L.
The micellar cleansing water was great for removing my mascara. All I did was apply the product to a cotton ball, and held it to my eye for 5 seconds, and my make up dissolved away! No scrubbing harshly on my eyes. However, since my eye is larger than a cotton ball, I had to repeat this process two or three times. Honestly, I’d rather stick to my regular routine of using a gentle face wash and washing my face gently instead of repeating the micellar cleansing water process multiple times. This product does work wonderfully though, and left my skin feeling fresh without drying it.
Heather H.
Berea, OH
I have tried this product twice,once with the cleansing water and once with the foaming face wash with Micellar technology. And I still don't see what the fuss it about because it fails to remove all my eye makeup every time. For me personally, cleansing oils work better.
J C.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
It gets all my makeup off great. Although it kinda leaves an oily affect witch is kinda hydrating actually ..but after that I just rinse again with soap. Then apply lotion.
Katie G.
The OG of micellar water.  I noticed others that I tried set my eyes on fire when I try to remove the makeup with it. But not this one.  Definitely gentle and cleans my face which is what it's meant to do!  I love it
Nour D.
Dearborn, MI
I am absolutely in love with this product! It really does the job for such an affordable price! It’s very important to find products you love that are good prices. I highly recommend this for taking off makeup and cleaning off the skin!
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
It was my first time using any kind of Micellar water and I love it. It cleanly removes my makeup and cleanses my face as well. It’s not oily like ordinary makeup remover, I would definitely buy this product.
Jenny K.
Wake Forest, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This does a great job of taking off my makeup! However I do think that this product breaks me out so I won't be using it anymore but if it doesn't break you out then it's good for taking off makeup.
Beka M.
Lakeland, FL
I used this for the first time last night and was amazed at how well it removed my makeup! It did a pretty good job removing my eye makeup as well. My skin felt clean but also felt soft and moisturized. I would recommend this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.