BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This was definitely different than other removers I’ve used. I feel like it took more scrubbing but didn’t leave any oily feeling on my eyes.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always wanted to try this product, it is great at taking both makeup and cleaning face very well. I would say it is a bit greacy for me. I have very oily skin, it doesnt take it all off. But it works great!
Jacklyn P.
I absolutely love this micellar water. It takes off all my makeup, even the waterproof stuff! I’ve actually used this product for months, so when I found out I was getting a free one in my VoxBox I was pretty pumped. It doesn’t have a strong scent and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It works wonders! It helps control my oily skin, and keeps my blemishes in check!
Elena R.
My skin is not@ally very sensitive. It’s combination either very dry or very oily. I received this sample and used it a few times and I enjoyed it. It smells good and doesn’t bother my skin like other products usually do.
Tiffany J.
This is a great cleansing water! I use it to remove my makeup at the end of the day. Removes makeup and eye makeup very well. My skin did not feel dried out after using. I definitely see myself purchasing it in the future!
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is so worth the money! It removes makeup gently and leaves your skin looking clean. They say you don’t have to rinse it off afterwards but I always feel that I get slightly greasier if I don’t rinse it off.
Miranda B.
Harvard, IL
My favorite cleansing water! Makes my skin feel clean and not oily at all. I use it when I don’t want to wash my face sometimes. Gentle on the skin, not harsh. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product!
Tynea M.
It works surprisingly well...I really put it to the test, wore a fully loaded face of makeup and it all came off easily. No scrubbing at all. I definitely going to make this part of my cleaning routine
S C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I was a little skeptical but as soon as I tried it I understood what all the hype was about. It’s so gentle and got rid of day old eyeliner and mascara without any trouble. I wish more came in the bottle because it is just so good. I highly highly recommend if you are looking for a makeup remover or just a cleansing water in general.
Keiann G.
Orange, NJ
I received a sample of Garnier Micellar Water through @influenster complimentary to try for a review. I love the way my face felt after I used it and it removed my make up very easily. Thanks @influenster @garnierusa #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Influenster
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.