BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Bayley C.
Micellar water is my absolute savior. I love it and it changed my life. Make up removal has never been easier and it is soooo gentle to my skin and does not burn. I purchase it every single time I use it all. Not to mention is lasts for months !!!!
Liz S.
Great all around makeup remover. Not the best at removing certain waterproof mascaras and liquid lipsticks unfortunately but it's non irritating on my eyes and I'll use it to remove foundation on my neck and around my eyes and mouth and to help touchup eyeliner to achieve the perfect cat eye.
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
While this product is extremely gentle, I’m not sure it’s something I would recommend to people to remove make up. My full coverage foundation took A LOT of soaking with this to remove completely. It’s not something that I would go out and buy myself. Make sure to use moisturizer right after!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I love using this micellar water after I've cleansed my face to ensure all my make up is gone. It also removes dirt and impurities when you don't wear make up. It's made for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's non oily and hasn't cause my combo skin to break out or irritate my rosacea.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
It is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. The multi-purpose cleanser contains Micellar Technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
Natalie G.
This remover isn’t greasy and leaves no residue (unlike other brands!). It isn’t smelly and left my skin feeling smooth and flowing! Will recommend to all my friends!!!
Samantha R.
Dallas, TX
The product smelled great and came in a super cute package, I’d give it a 10 aesthetically. But it left a residue on my face, even though it said there was no need to wash your face afterwards. I also followed it up with a makeup wipe and found leftover makeup that the product did not remove.
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I use the sensitive kind and really like it so far. The ingredients don't seem too bad. I haven't noticed improvement in my skin yet, but it's only been a few days. I will continue using.
Stephany M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this. I got this for free with a vox box. Not only does it work well. It’s easy to use. I work long hours and it’s nice to just come home and wipe off my make up and not have to spend 20 minutes when all you have on is concealer and mascara. Light weight. And you don’t need to rinse.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I want to thank Influenster for this free product I love micellar water it definitely helps remove makeup off my face . Micellar water should be in your skincare routine
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.