BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kiara M.
This definitely does the job!!! You can remove anything to glittery eye makeup to a full face of foundation. This product is a must when you are removing makeup. Thanks Influenster for giving me the chance to try this product!!
Kellie S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked how my skin felt after using it. And I love that it cleans without a bunch of chemicals. It was very gentle on my skin. The price is decent for the product. The only issue that I had with it is that it didn’t help with acne.
Elaina O.
Medford, OR
This type of product is new to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how fast it removes makeup. I used it every night before bed to remove my makeup. My mascara came off easily and I felt clean. The bottle does say keep out of your eyes so be cautious with how much you use on that area. I did feel my skin drying out a bit after using this so make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer. Overall, fairly decent product. I may buy it again after using up my bottle. It would be great for travel when you are in need of a refreshed face.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
I’m still on the fence about this one. I was so excited to give this a try but didn’t get the best results. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is supposed to take off all your eye makeup by simply letting a cotton ball soaked in it sit for a moment and wiping away. That was not the case for me, it took off the eyeliner but not much of my mascara. I don’t wear a lot of mascara but it was waterproof. I’m still happy with how well it worked at removing the rest of my makeup : foundation , powder, blush, eyeliner. After using this I broke out of my forehead. I know many times when using something new this can happen so I’m willing to use it a few more times to see if this changes. It left my skin soft and makeup free (other than mascara) so for now I’m giving it 3 stars.
Joy B.
Crystal Lake
Purchased at: Target
My favorite makeup remover! I love how gentle it is, especially with eye makeup. There is no burning, and it honestly feels like it’s water. No residue or feeling that you have to wash your face for a second time.
Bethany B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a fairly new user to this and I love it. I used the mattifying one and have noticed my skin is less oily. My skin feels taut and healthy with each use!
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the fact that this is a soap free cleansing water that cleans and tones. It doesn’t leave behind a film of residue like some other brands. Something you can feel good about using on your skin.
I Receive this in a box of samples complimentary, my opinions are my own.
Danielle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing! Removes all makeup! Waterproof version is definitely not as good!!! This one is great! I would recommend to anyone. Takes a long time to go through. I’ve had for months and still have quite a bit left.
Katherine M.
La Crosse, WI
This was my first time using any Micellar cleanser and I really like it. It leaves my skin clean and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I like that it doesn't have a smell to it. I received Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water complimentary for testing purposes.
sarah D.
Louisville, KY
I really love this stuff. After a long day, I just drop a few drops on a cotton ball and clean my face/makeup. After, I finish with moisturizer and I’m all done!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.