BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
I didn't see that it helped a lot, but the smell was good and the price was fair. So I wouldn't say I hated it, but it's not my favorite either.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all let me just say I was SO happy and excited when I found out I was going to get a chance to try out this product! I had my eye on this baby for a while so when I saw I was receiving a sample I literally jumped up and down like a little girl lol.

First off, I love the appearance of the product. It's cute and feminine looking but it also looks like you can take the product seriously if that makes sense lol (some products catch you with the pretty packaging but gives you less than stellar results-in other words, you just paid for a pretty item with a crappy formula).
The formula is really good as well. It doesn't have a weird smell to it at all. It removes a really good amount of your makeup and leaves your face feeling very clean and smooth. This is really good for drunk nights or nights that you're tired AF and just want to rush to bed lol.

However, If you're a cakeface like me (or if you just wear a lot of product a lot of different products on your face), one wipe won't really do. You're probably gonna have to use about 2-3 cotton pads to really get everything off (or just get the waterproof version which I'm thinking of trying next to really get rid of tough liners and gels quickly). HOWEVER, if you DON'T wear a full face of makeup or use a heavy amount of it, then this is probably perfect for you. Also, make sure you read the directions guys. You have to hold the pad on your skin for a few seconds THEN wipe! That can kinda annoy you if you're the type that wants something done fast (yknow like with baby wipes you can just wipe away? With this stuff, it's really beneficial to press for a few seconds first then wipe).

Another thing about it that kinda scared me was using this on the eyes. Idk why, but for some reason the wet feeling made me think the formula was going to seep into my eye causing me to go blind or rush to the hospital (I know I'm a freaking psychopath and idiot for that but for some reason everytime I go near my eye with this product I get nervous lolol). I might use a q tip for the lower lash line.

Another thing, I'm a little OCD when it comes to making sure my makeup is off so I still use a cleanser after I use this just to make sure my face is squeaky squeaky clean. You honestly don't have to do that, but I like to just for my personal reasons.

Overall, great product. Great pretty and clean packaging, really good formula. Only con is like I said, if you wear a lot of makeup, your makeup won't come off with just one wipe. You're gonna have to wipe it 2-3x max. Not really that big of a deal. But once it's off, your face will feel clean. I really feel like this product is really good for drunk nights out or nights where you're just too tired to do anything lmaoo. I would definitely add this to my beauty kit. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Victoria C.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Excelente me gusto esta agua micelar por que no contiene aceite y limpia muy bien los poros de la cara yo la uso para desmaquillarme
Lindsay S.
Galloway, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved this sample! It takes every bit of makeup off as promised. Good value in price and size. I recieved this from influenster and got it complementary.
Mariangel F.
Miami
La mejor agua micellar!!!!!! Sirve tanto para refrescar nuestra cara como para DESMAQUILLARR! BUENÍSIMA ME ENCANTA
Jay G.
Purchased at: Target
Love, love, love this micellar water. A friend recommended it, and I’ve never looked back. It’s a great price point and good value. And it really allows me to remove more makeup than just cleansing. It’s also a godsend for eye makeup removal. Without this, I would be removing eye makeup for a week after a night out.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this for a year now. I don’t usually heavy makeup so this this cleansing works well for me. I like this even more than Bioderma
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
As far as micellar waters go, this is a good one. Products like these tend to leave a film on my face and I like the way a traditional face wash feels taking makeup off. However, I know many other people who love this product and the price is great.
Loreanne L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best micellar cleansing ever, it’s so easy to use, it doesn’t make my skin oily which is great, nice packaging, and easy to found in every drugstore
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
This is my go to makeup remover. I have bought this product 3 times in a row. I like the pink one as well as the blue one. I use this with cotton rounds and it takes off all of my makeup easily.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.