BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Mildred H.
Bronx, NY
Not as great as the waterproof one. I have to scrub a bit more to remove the makeup. It doesnt irritate neither so thats always a good thing.
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
I LOVE this stuff! I always walked past it in the store, and never really gave it any thought. This takes my eyeliner off in seconds! And the extra gross-ness it pulls from my pores even after I have washed my face is awesome! I will def be buying this in full size!
Elisea A.
Stockton , CA
I love how easy this is to remove your makeup. Saves so much time and leaves the skin feeling amazing and looking flawless.  Absolutely recommend it! Super affordable price and definitely good quality! You can’t beat this!
Kiki D.
Las Vegas, NV
Gets all my makeup off very easy and fast and there's no major oily residue left over afterward. I'd reccomend it
Laporcha G.
Love the way it make my face feel smooth after a long day of wearing makeup. Easy to take the makeup off, doesn’t have any harsh chemicals
Katana T.
Seattle, WA
I use it for removing my eye makeup primarily but it works well for removing lipsticks too! It gets my gel liner (Did I mention it is waterproof?) off in one go! It’s also amazing on a Q-Tip for those sharp wing liners if you don’t have a liquid liner :)! I received this complimentary but I had purchased the product before and used it! I recommend the pink cap remover over the blue one.
Kelly D.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using. I don’t think I’ve ever used something that has made my skin feel so good. I have combination skin so it gets super dry but also greasy at the same time. And this product actually helps calm that down. My skin has felt great!
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a free sample of this product. It removed my eye makeup very well and left my face feeling refreshed. It did not completely remove any other makeup and left my skin with some acne after use from not removing all the makeup. I probably would not buy this again.
Kourtnee T.
Love the product. Only thing I disliked is that it leaves your skin/lips feeling oily after using it.
Cindy G.
Greenville, SC
I love this cleansing water, Its wipes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean. I also use it after my skin care routine. The price is affordable and I would recommend to anyone looking for micellar cleansing water. I received this product as well from influenster for testing purposes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.