BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Theshani W.
I personally thought I had a lot of cleansing I had to do afterward and my cleansing routine before I put this into the regime was already amazing so there wasn’t much of a difference if I had used it or not. The great part is getting rid of eye make up mascara for the most part is so easy to remove.
g V.
I love this stuff. I received this in my recent box box but I’ve bought this before as well. It really takes off all your makeup in like one swipe and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Only downfall is no wipes to just throw away but other than that I love this stuff.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
I really feel good about this product. It removes my makeup just fine, and my face always feels clean after I use it. Doesn’t leave any residue like some makeup removers that leave your skin feeling oily. I would buy and recommend to others.
Autumn E.
Monessen, PA
I really liked this. I usually use La Roche Possay’s micellar water, but this is a good cheap alternative. It’s a pretty close dupe. It really is gentle on the skin yet removes all makeup. Great for if you have sensitive eyes like me.
Kayla C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the garnier micellar water it is perfect for removing bulky eye makeup at the end of the night and for a gentle cleanse in the morning before moisturizer. I wouldn’t change anything about this product. I’ve tried so many micellar waters and none can compare to this one!
Shyanne R.
Independence, MO
Love it my skin feels fresh after using it.! I haven’t had breakouts since using this stuff and I definitely am going to buy more very soon even though I haven’t used that much because you don’t need much with this. I recommend giving this a try.
(16👑)Britney M.
Santa Rosa
I really didn't like this product it made my skin more oily than it already gets I've used it for a couple of months its affordable but I wouldn't buy it again
shannon s.
Purchased at: CVS
I wanted to use this project and make a switch from Mary Kay. It's very comprable to the Mary Kay product. Takes off about 85% of the makeup and does not make the skin feel dry afterwards.
Amy d.
Lawrenceville
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how this micellar cleansing water for skin , takes out all the makeup & it takes off the foundation, which I love it , takes off every piece of makeup that I have on my face , love it so much , I recommend this micellar cleansing water from Garnier
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This product works amazing on my dry skin. It removes makeup and dirt from the day with no problem. Just a couple swipes and its gone! Doesn't leave any oily film and drys itself on your face so there's no clean up mess. Definitely recommend. Worth every penny.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.