BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
morgan s.
Greenville, NC
Ok girls!!!! I got this from Influenster and have never been one to use Micellar water because I figured I might as well just wash my face BUT this changed it. It takes all of your makeup off and leaves your face feeling so clean. I def recommend!!!!
Shamya A.
Acton, MA
This product is amazing. Is very helpful for deep cleaning and hydrate the skin. Also, we can get this one with accessibility in many places and a great price. I really indicate this product for everybody.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this stuff! It works so well and removes all my makeup and dirt and leaves my skin feeling amazing! Also a great price.
April B.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Target
This micellar water is just as good as the waterproof version. It's gentle and doesn't strip the skin or leave it irritated. It does a wonderful job of getting that last bit of makeup off that a regular cleanser didn't and it doesn't leave any residue behind. I definitely recommend this product.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, CA
I’ve been using this for an entire year and I love it. It’s great to remove my makeup, or if I’m double cleansing my face at night. I also use it after I get off of work because my job causes me to be quite active so I sweat quite a bit. Overall I do recommend this product, it’s been a staple in my beauty routine for some time.
Tori J.
Goldsboro, NC
I adore this when I’m on the go especially! It’s an ideal way to freshen up between work & after work plans when you don’t have time to run home. It’s also a great way to freshen your face when you’re traveling etc...
lilcurr. M.
Gage
This Micellar Water is my favorite, the one I've been using since the day I decided to treat and take care of my skin daily.
It literally make me feel a clear and light face when a apply it. I love the fresh feeling it has whenever first touch your skin. Totally worth it. I trust it!
Tiffany D.
Ocoee , FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT removes eye make easily along with the your face makeup. Non greasy, doesn’t smell and my face looks great after 10 days of use! A little bit goes a long way and the price is decent!
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely LOVEEEEE this works soooo good to remove my makeup plus no wash off needed as this product doesnt have harsh chemicals. I will def be using this here on out for removing my makeup. Thank You for this complimentary product to try. Im in loveeeeee
Brittany Z.
I used this micellar cleaning water in the morning before putting on my moisturizer and right after taking a shower at night. I wish that it made me feel a little cleaner in the morning. It doesn’t really seem to do much outside of the face washing I’m already doing. It does make my face feel a little less oily, which I like! I would continue to use it alongside a better, more deep cleaning cleanser.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.