BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Carie S.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Refreshing. Great. It was smooth and clear. Light. Works well. Effective clean. Suggest highly
blanca m.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I been using this product for a while now and I love it great when I have to remove mymakeup or when I just need to clean my face.
🦋Karen A.
Awwww this product removes not only my makeup but any little dirty I have in my face it makes it feel nice and clean and soft I love this product
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
I love this stuff.. it really gets all my make up off and leaves my skin feeling great. It went above and beyond what I had hoped. Price is good because it last awhile. I think it is a perfect formula
hannah p.
Harrison, TN
I loved this! It makes makeup removal so easy! I received this product for free through Influenster & was amazed! I used it at night to remove my makeup & cleanse my skin. The fact that you don’t have to rinse makes life so much easier!
Lauren C.
Cicero, NY
I really enjoy this product! I use it almost daily to remove makeup or just refresh. I feel as though it takes longer than described to remove eye makeup though
Lacey M.
This cleansing water is amazing! All you need is a q-tip, dip it in the bottle and apply. I’ve used so many other products and haven’t been happy, with this, wow!
Hannah T.
Massapequa, NY
I love all of the different products in Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water range! It takes off my makeup easily without drying out my skin, and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue like other makeup removers. I definitely recommend this product!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoyed that the bottle is super easy-to-dispense. I find that the micelllar water itself is nice but needs a bit more scrubbing than I’d prefer, especially when I’m using anything waterproof or long wearing. Overall, really nice but I probably won’t repurchase.
Ariel O.
Summerdale, AL
Cleans great and not harsh like a lot of cleaners. Cleaned the makeup with ease. Good price. Also love that you don’t have to rinse it off which saves a lot of time. Definitely recommend. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t bother me.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.