BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kyra H.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite micellar water ever. It gets off all my makeup on the first go, including stubborn glitter. I reccomend this to everyone.
Angelica T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as a toner...and sometimes to remove makeup. It's great for both and I have sensitive skin. Doesn't break me out or cause any redness. It's also gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Pretty good cleansing water! It removes my makeup quickly and gently with the help of a couple of cotton pads. I have sensitive, normal-dry skin and have had no bad reactions. It smells fresh and clean as well. The con is that it leaves my skin feeling slightly sticky. I would not rely on this one product for cleansing. I personally like to use it before cleansing with my regular face wash so that my skin feels completely clean!
Shelby H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This water really took the makeup off my skin with ease and definitely evens out my usually splotchy red skin tone. The price is extremely affordable and the product will last you forever if you just use a little on a cotton ball. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
After a long day & when I’m feeling lazy I don’t want to scrub all my make up off & go through an entire process but this cleansing water is a life saver as well as an energy saver in my case. Easy application, refreshing & all around wonderful product
Noemi C.
Riverside, CA
Loved it most of the time I wake up but mascara residue after wiping with make up wipes I was surprised to wake up to a completely clean face let alone eyes. Def worth investing in
Cassie L.
Tempe, AZ
Works really well and doesn’t burn your eyes! The smell is pleasant and light. All you need to do is put a little on a cotton ball or wash cloth and run that on you’d face! way less wasteful then the other wipes, it only takes one cotton ball to wash my whole face!
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Purchased at: Walmart
This beats makeup wipes!!! Best makeup remover. It seriously never fails me! I spend like $7 every probably 3-4 months. Applying a little bit of micellar water on a cotton pad goes a long way! For heavy makeup, 3-4 cotton pads with micellar water will wipe all the makeup residue away. :)
Jasmine W.
Talladega, AL
I have really sensitive skin, and this product didn't break me out. It made my skin lighter. It removes all makeup within two wipes over the same area so I didnt have to continuously scrub with this product. When tested against Cetaphil's facial cleaner and Black Rafiance's makeup remover wipes, this Garnier product was more effective.
dana B.
Tiburon, CA
So this is the first time i have tried Micellar water. I  had read all about it over and over but i just didn't think it could be much different than a wipe or water. I was wrong. I have used wipes for years--I'm lazy at night and they are easy and they work. But I have used the Garnie MWater for only a few days and i can tell. My face looks clearer after using it. It feels clearer. And I don't know that it's any cleaner but i can tell it looks and feels better and less "congested" which i didn't know i even was until...I wasn't. DEFINITELY try it. Easy, simple enough for lazy. But better
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.