BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sasha-Gaye M.
Tamarac
This thing is all over the internet. I had to try it and let me say this is some miraculous water. It removes all makeup, dirt, etc from you skin in one go. I havent had a reaction to this or have heard anybody say they do and so its a defininte plus for me. I am buying again
ᎪᏁᎥᏆᎪ A.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff !! It’s so good for my skin and it takes off everything even makeup !
Dailyn R.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este producto es bueno y me ha ayudado mucho lo compre para probar y me encantó. Lo recomiendo
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this for a year now. I don’t usually heavy makeup so this this cleansing works well for me. I like this even more than Bioderma
Mindy C.
Somerset, KY
I used this both morning & night time. It is excellent for removing makeup & the one item in my experiences, is the hardest cosmetic to remove...mascara! So difficult to remove usually or being to abrasive leads to eyelashes falling out. If you don't remove mascara completely,then it ends up flaking on the eyelids & underneath eyes (which is where I have to combat dark circles anyway). This is perfect remedy & VERY gentle on my skin.
It didn't take much of the product to fully cleanse my face.
I honestly felt my skin being noticeably softer & having a subtle clean-glow.
I am very impressed with this product & recommend it for all skin types & ages.
Mariangel F.
Miami
La mejor agua micellar!!!!!! Sirve tanto para refrescar nuestra cara como para DESMAQUILLARR! BUENÍSIMA ME ENCANTA
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
I loved using this micellar cleansing water. It made my face feel so refreshed and smooth. I use it at night before bed i feel it helps calm my face before I sleep.
Victoria C.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Excelente me gusto esta agua micelar por que no contiene aceite y limpia muy bien los poros de la cara yo la uso para desmaquillarme
Tracy S.
East Haddam, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you’re just starting out or don’t want to break the bank this little guy will do the job. Just make sure you let it sit for a bit before you try to remove you’re makeup. Otherwise you’ll have to really rub.
Barbara C.
Arlington, VA
Good product. Cleans the skin really well and it’s very refreshing. Good price and durability.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.