BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tiffany E.
I was very excited to try this, as im always looking for a good cleanser especially with my make up. Unfortunately, this product didnt work as well as I had hoped. I did use it in the morning and it was okay as long as I didn't have a lot of make up or anything on my face. For the evening, when removing my make up and eye wear it did not remove or cleanse that easily, i did let it soak for a few moments on my eyes with the cotton ball but still did not work. Honestly coconut oil works better than this when removing my make up and then I'll use a different cleanser. It was nice getting to try something different though.
Tracy T.
Brookfield, IL
This is a great basic micellar water to have on-hand for taking off makeup quickly at the end of the night! It’s a good value for the full size which usually lasts months. My preference is typically the waterproof version of this brand because I use waterproof mascara. Super great otherwise! I’ve bought multiple bottles of Garnier Micellar Cleaning Water and will continue!
Tania Z.
My first time trying this product and it's amazing. It's so gentle on the eyes and removes all of my eye makeup. I use it first and then I fully wash my face but this takes 99 percent of my makeup off without a struggle. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Patience S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously never loved my naked face more. Best product I have ever used. It was on clearance when I purchased the first time and I have bought it about 4 times since at retail price. GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
This miracle water is awesome. It's great to just dab until a small cotton pad and rub off the makeup off your eyes before fully washing your face you can fully you use it to wash your face use it for client
Julissa T.
Honestly this skinactive didn’t really wow me. It was gentle on my skin unlike using makeup remover wipes. The size of the bottle is a travel size which is great if you’re on the go a lot. Doesn’t really have a scent to it.
Carie S.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Refreshing. Great. It was smooth and clear. Light. Works well. Effective clean. Suggest highly
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Cannot recommend this enough! It is light and refreshing in the morning, wakes me up and removes any oil from the night. It is also strong enough to take off eye and face make up without irritating my skin or being abrasive. I bring this everywhere I travel, instead of make up removing wipes. This is also great for getting off accidental mascara smears and under eye smears.
Kailynn D.
Kansas City
I enjoy using this product it is a great thing to have for daily use. The packaging is eye-catching and simple. It's very gentle on skin and doesn't create it. It was an ok price not to cheap, but not too expensive. I don't believe there is room rod improvement.
Amy E.
Shelbyville, TN
I received this product complimentary for my honest review. I used this as a cleanser at night. I have pretty sensitive skin so I was a little worried about using something new. This stuff is AMAZING! Would absolutely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.