BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erin B.
Simpsonville , SC
Obsessed with this product. It takes off makeup easily and removes excess dirt and oils from the skin without being too harsh. The packaging is nice and it's easy to use. I've used this product for several months and will continue to buy of this.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Both my sister and I use this product and love it. It keeps our skin clean and fresh. It doesn't dry my skin out, but I do use a moisturizer so I'm unsure how it would affect someone who doesn't moisturize routinely.
Mari L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product, it left my face feeling nice, soft & super clean! I really enjoyed having this product but I’m not sure I’d buy it on my own, some of the ingredients worry me tho.
Nayri B.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Target
All-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover cleanses, removes makeup and refreshes skin
Surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin, micelle technology attracts dirt, oil and makeup like a magnet without harsh rubbing
All skin types, even sensitive
robbi l.
usa
I I really like this product but for the price I was a little unsure but I bought it anyways thinking I would try it out and was overall impressed. I still think it's a little overpriced but overall it worked well.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
I love this! It's perfect for my skin, which is combination. It's simple because it's a lightweight formula but it's super effective and makes your skin feel CLEAN. I mostly use this when taking off my makeup.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Walgreens
There nothing like another layer of clean. It’s hint of PINK adds a touch of Femininity to my vanity. I purchase this Micellar Water always as a BOGO to be sure I never run out. Remover mascara and matte lipstick with very little effort.
Jessica W.
Franklin
I was skeptical to try this but it works so great! It gets off all of my make up and I love how my skin feels after. Clean and smooth feeling, it doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. It doesn’t have a strong smell either.
Heather A.
Vermont
After asking a question about how this product was I was pleased with some of the answers and it convinced me to get the product, it takes the makeup off real well and doesn't sting if it gets in my eyes
Hannah C.
st louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to face cleaner at the end of the day. Very gentle@but still@effective. Make sure you rinse with plain water after.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.