BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Victoria S.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product. It will last for a good amount of time depending on how often you do your makeup. It can be slightly drying to the skin after use but nothing crazy that if followed by a moisturizer your skin will be irritated. There isn’t a crazy smell to this product so if scents bother you that won’t be a problem.
Megan M.
I love this product! Aside from makeup remover wipes, I have yet to find a makeup remover formula that doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and slick. This Micellar Cleanser from Garnier did just that while removing my everyday makeup and also hard-to-remove mascara and other products. I loved the way my skin felt afterwards.
Carleigh P.
Ashland, MA
This product I’m sure is great for those who wear minimal makeup and/or do not wear waterproof mascara or eyeliner. However, for me it simply could not remove all of my eye makeup. I do think it is a great product and didn’t leave my face feeling oily. But I did need to use another product to remove the rest of my makeup.
Aileen T.
I love love this Micellar cleansing water all-in-1 make up remover, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it literally removes everything with just a few swipes. I use it at night as well as the morning just to cleanse my skin before getting ready for the day! My skin has never felt softer and I love that I don’t feel oily after using. Great for all skin types!
Michaela L.
Marshall
I love this product! It works so well.  In my routine, I will first use a make up wipe. I will follow this with the cleansing water. It takes all of my makeup out of my pores, and my skin feels so clean. It does not make my skin feel tacky after, so you don't need to rinse your face. Overall, this product is awesome!
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
I love this product, it’s super lightweight and leaves no residue on your skin when you take off your makeup. My skin is very sensitive so to find a product that removes makeup and doesn’t irritate my skin is a huge step up in the skin care world. I high recommend if you’re looking for a lightweight, gentle makeup remover!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is okay. If you don’t wear makeup I think this would be a great option. As someone who liked to cake it on from time to time, this cleansing water didn’t remove all of the residue and oils from my skin. I enjoyed the light scent and how refreshed my face felt after using. I used with your regular cotton balls.
Naquel S.
New York , NY
I LOVE this cleanser! I am not sure how I lived without it. I have acne prone and oily skin so I use it in between face washes. When I want a quick refresh or feel like I have excess oil on my face I just grab this product. It removes all of the dirt which you can see come off on the cotton pad and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It does the job and I would highly recommend!
Courtney Q.
Honestly my new go-to skincare product in the AM and PM. It’s super gentle but ultra cleansing. I use it every morning and night, and after showers. Even when I’ve washed my face or showered and think my skin is clean, I use this stuff and dirt and oils STILL come off! It makes me feel extra clean and I love it so so much.
Kayla D.
Really great facial cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin dry which I love! I start out with makeup wipes to remove my makeup and then I use this afterwards and it really removes all the dirt and oils that the wipes left behind. After I use this my face is clean and moisturized. A definite essential in my skin care routine
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.