BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Reyna S.
I was really surprised with this product! I had received this product free to test and tried it against my toughest makeup. It easily removed red liquid lip stick and mascara that does not like to come off any other way. I would recommend to everyone who wears makeup and doesnt like to take long to get it off and also those who just like to wipe their face down every once and awhile.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
I honestly didn't think it would work because it didn't seem very strong. But it worked great. I loved that it didn't burn my face while I was using it.
Logan W.
Columbia , MO
I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar Water! It takes my makeup off so quick and effortlessly and does not burn my eyes. It doesn’t smell like harsh chemicals and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped and dry after I take off my make up. Can’t live without this stuff!
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
I've really wanted to try this product to see what the fus was all about. Honestly it just felt like water. No cleansing feel, no bubbles, no tingle...but hey it got my makeup off and my face felt smooth so it must have done something...I used it at night before bed to wash the day away. I liked how low maintenance it was but I would recommend using it with cotton balls.
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Amazing. I’ve been hearing about Micellar water for awhile now but never went through with purchasing it. I am SO GLAD Influenster sent this to me- I’m never going back. 👏🏼
Kaylee T.
Modesto, CA
I’ve used it once so my opinion may change but so far I love this it’s greeat it left my face feeling nice and clean
Nikki M.
Ohio
I have only used this a couple of times and I think that i like it. It works really well if you use something like a q tip or cotton ball but if you don’t have those things and try to use toilet paper it doesn’t work so great. I’d probably buy it though. I’ll keep testing it
Yolanda H.
The name says it all: “All-in-1”! This micellar water easily whisked away layers of long wearing makeup without having to tug and pull on my skin. The pressed glitter was no match for this micellar water. My face felt clean and fresh after the makeup was removed. I did not feel like I needed to wash my face with a cleanser. This is an excellent product. Great for travel and everyday makeup removal. I really enjoyed using this product. I will recommend it to friends and will keep a bottle or two in my stash.
Jordan R.
Oconomowoc, WI
This micellular water is amazing for taking off makeup and cleansing dirt and oil without the feeling of greasy oils or any unpleasant fragrances. I love how fresh my face feels after using it!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
La verdad lo compraría de nuevo su sensación y olor es perfecto de verdad súper recomendado cómprenlo les devolverá unos cuantos años a su vida jajaja. Es perfecto para el día a día hidrata y huele rico! Es efectivo lo compraría de nuevo para mantener
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.