BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kimberly G.
I love how soft this leaves my skin after using. It's not harsh and safe for sensitive skin, like mine. Very effective and deep cleans without being drying my skin.
Jennifer E.
Weatherford, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this for about 2 years now. I don’t use it to take my makeup off but I use it to cleanse my skin in the morning after waking up. It’s a gentle cleanser and leaves my skin looking fresher and brighter. It does work to take makeup off but just avoid your eyes if they are sensitive. I’ve got it in my eyes a few times and it burns a little.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product. I received it free as a tester and I am so glad that I did. It was very refreshing, not overly scented, and really got my face clean!
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
I freaking love this stuff! Specially if you have lash extension this is crack 😂 the bomb! Cleans the lashes no harm smell, the amount of product is really good! It last for a while !really nice pricing as well!
Emilie G.
I love this product because it is very affordable. I use it everyday, day and night. I feel like it clears my skin so fast. It doesn’t have a toxic smell. I use a make up wipe and then this product and it takes everything off!
Courtney B.
Forest, VA
It removed all of my makeup without any remaining. I did have to use four makeup rounds. It’s not something that I’m used to at all. I’m used to washing my face, so I kind of felt like I needed to after this. The oil surprisingly didn’t clog my pores like I thought it was going to. So that was great.
Brooke L.
Mc Calla, AL
I gave this two stars only because before I got this as a complimentary gift used to testing purposes only, I used baby oil to get eye makeup off. In my opinion baby oil works the same if not better. I would probably not recommend this product to a friend.
Megan L.
This is a eeally great micellar water. It takes off all of my makeup, including long wearing and waterproof eyeliners and mascaras, but doesn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes and is inexpensive. Definitely would recommend and would repurchase after my voxbox sample is done.
Alexandra W.
Centerview, MO
Really amazing normaly my eyes burn with every product I use to clean off my eye makeup but let me tell you this was like useing regular tap water. I love it so much! 100% hands down going to the store to buy a ton of this.
Lily Q.
Oxnard , CA
I really liked this product. I only wished that it came in a towelette! It really does a great job of removing makeup off your face! I used it at night to take off my days makeup. I wear a decent amount of makeup. It’s lives up to its hype! I would purchase if it came in a towelette! Does anyone know if it does?
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.