BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
shriya x.
Virginia Bch, VA
Amazing product! Left my skin feeling really soft, nice, and smelling good! I even used this water with my glitter shadows to increase pigmentation and make the shades look stronger, and it worked extremely well! I would definitely recommend this product 💗
Karley S.
Love this stuff for removing my makeup! It's so gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes like most makeup remover does. I received this free in my Voxbox from Influenster.
Katie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received this product complimentary to test, however I have used it in the past. It’s very gentle on skin and easily removes makeup without any scrubbing. I personally like this when traveling. My only negative is the feeling it leaves on your skin if you use it all over.
Sheridan S.
Lincoln, NE
Great Product! I love that its a make-up remover, cleanser and face wash! Super smooth, smells great, non-oily, acne free, amazing packaging, overall excellent product!
Denise D.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Works wonders for a lazy girl like me! Less steps the better for a clean face. Easy for makeup removal.
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
This has changed my everyday routine I absolutely love this product I'll never change I also love the blue one! (; It's amazing. I want to try the make up wipes
Amber D.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite makeup removers or even on a day I don’t wear makeup it’s good to get the grease and funk off before a wash
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
Love this Micellar water, cleans my face really good! And leaves it feeling nice and fresh!
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is the first time I have used this product. And I'm so glad influenster introduced it to me. It has made taking off my makeup way easier.
Tehreem K.
Pearland, TX
I am sorry that I have say this I was really looking forward for this product it it made my skin super dry it made my facial skin very Itchy and I had a reaction with it it did not meet my expectations at all I might be trying the other formulas but this particular one didn’t work on me
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.